"Mhm." I hummed in the agreement giving a nod as well. He smiled at me before turning and walking to the two. "Okay, so you guys will keep this up until you reach the top and I want to see the marks as you made your way up. Here, use these Kunai to mark how far you come." Minato-sensei gave them two normal kunai along with a wide grin. The two breathless teens looked at each other before looking at me then at our odd sensei. "And what about Hira?" Kakashi asked heaving a deep breath, but our sensei's grin didn't falter as he explained.

"Hira already has perfect chakra control so I want to teach her something else." He said as he walked towards me not even having opened his eyes.

Either I have an epic sensei or just a very weird sensei, not that I care because he's just a giant goofball that warms up the coldest day

"Now come on, Hira. We're going to go a bit further on." Minato-sensei called for me from where he stood already walking through some bushes. I quickly ran up to walk behind him following him through the forest wondering what he wanted to teach her.

"Here..." Sensei suddenly said as he stopped to give me something and looking down I saw an orange balloon I hesitantly took the ballon in both hands examining it.

"It's a water balloon?" I said in question after looking at the balloon over for any special items or words written on it. "That you're going pop by moving just the water," Sensei said in a matter of fact voice as if I would know how to do that. "Wha... How am I supposed to do that?" I asked he only smiled and walked over to a tree sitting in the shade whilst I stood clueless in the warm sun. I was starting at the balloon for a bit when my eyes landed on the water balloon pieces from the balloon Sensei had popped and an idea formed in my mind. I activated my Byakugan maybe to see how he did it.

I looked through the ground to see if there was any water still there, but what I found had gotten everything to finally become clear. It was bits of chakra flowing through the ground along with some of the water.

"Oh!" I said as I released my Byakugan and had finally understood how to handle this task. Focusing on the balloon again I used my chakra to rotate the water, but that wasn't enough so I moved the water in all kinds of directions until...

SPLASH!

The balloon burst sending water all over and I cheered. "Well done Hira, you had mastered the first step," Sensei said standing up from the shadows of the tree. "FIRST STEP!!!??" I yelled throwing my hands everywhere making Sensei laugh at me. When he finally calmed down I was still staring at him as he placed a hand on my shoulder, he gave me a closed eye smile and since he was taller than me I had to look up at the male.

"What is this Jutsu you're teaching me sensei?" I finally asked scanning my sensei's face to spot any clue, but there was just that stupid smile on his face making me huff in frustration. "I can't tell you that...yet," Sensei said and I took a deep inhale throwing my head back with my eyes shut I tried to calm down before I explode like that water balloon and when I finally calmed I let go of all the air I had taken in. My body relaxed as I looked back at my sensei. "Look Hira, this is a very strong and difficult Jutsu to learn. It took me 3 years just to perfect it and has been taking Jiraiya 3years now to try and get the hang of it." Sensei said trying to comfort me, but it didn't help. "Pervy Sage has probably taken so long because he has been staring at 'Beautiful Woman' every time he gets the chance." I deadpanned looking unamused at my sensei making him chuckle. "He probably did, but he stills takes learning a new Nin-jutsu very seriously. He's at the last step at the moment so he had been doing something during this time." Sensei said with a thoughtful look on his face, but I shook my head.

"Anyway, how many steps are there, Sensei?" I asked wanting to know how long this will take. "Three steps, each harder than the next," Sensei said without a moment to loose making me sigh. "Well, I'm going to challenge myself. You asked if I had control over my chakra so that means this Jutsu acquires the user to have perfect chakra control and one thing I know for sure is that the Hyuga training had helped me to perfectly control my chakra meaning I can have this Jutsu down in three days." Sensei just stared at me wide-eyed, the surprise was written all over his face. "You sure you can accomplish this?" he asked out of shock making me nod. "one thing I had learned from Obito was that anything is possible, I just need to challenge myself and to set goals. I already have my goal set and I will accomplish it," I said with a determined gleam in my eye.