Toby x Reader

(Warning! this chapter has some 14+ writing, no smut but close, DO NOT READ if your not comfortable.)

"Missed me again!" I screamed at Toby a huge grin on my face. I was his target practice for throwing the damn axes. "Stop moving so fast (y/n)!" he jogged over and picked up his weapon while I ran further. I felt a wicked plan come to my mind "maybe I should date Masky instead" I yelled, I watched him stop moving completely, got him. "He can at least accurately hit things" I continued not paying attention, I was pushed to the ground and pinned. I stared at Toby, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Don't ever go to him!" He angrily said. I felt me stomach turn. "I didn't mean to upset you, I just thought it would get your aim better if you were mad" I explained trying to stay calm but it was hard since I was being pinned by my boyfriend. I gave him a quick kiss before flipping us over and me skipping off to the mansion. Toby had just recently become one of us and still needed practice and since I had been here since almost the beginning I was the one to train him.

I first thought it was a bad choice to turn him but the more I watched him train and the more I learned about him I grew to have feelings. I eventually confessed with waffles and we soon dated keeping it secret. I taught him how to block his thoughts from the slender family and we hadn't been caught. I walked inside and up to my room and changed into a towel and walked to the bathroom. I waved at the others who passed before ducking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I waited for it to warm up before hopping in and starting to clean my hair.

I hummed a new tune I had come up with losing myself in my thoughts. I heard a soft click, I opened my eyes and looked out of the shower not seeing anything. I turned to the water again and closed my eyes. I felt to arms wrap around my waist , I turned around in the persons grip and looked at the person.

"Toby..."I breathed out, my heart was racing. I hadn't been on guard and now my boyfriend was with me in the shower!

"If slender figures this out we are in big trouble" I explained removing his arms. I continued my shower getting a few argument whines from Toby before he joined in with cleaning up from training. We changed and left the bathroom heading to his room. I jumped onto his bed and he followed wrapping his arms around my waist as I leaned into him.

"Am I interrupting?" We both looked up at slender who had appeared. We shared a look before shaking our heads.

"You two have some explaining to do with the bathroom" he said. I thought he would burst a blood vessel.

"Way to go Toby" I grumbled.

(Quick update, I need ideas because I really do want to update more. Hope you enjoyed!)