Ben X Reader

(Request from @LostCinder)

I walked through the halls of collage on auto pilot. I was in my mind having these fantasies again. My friends call me the dreamer of the group and its true. Right now I was imagining me in Supernatural (I don't know if you watch it but i'm using it) I was running from some vampires. I had been used as bait idea of Dean. I got tackled by one and fell down, I looked up at the vamp before the head fell off. 

I came back into reality when I hit someone falling over. I looked up at them "i'm sorry" I said getting up. I walked away but still heard what he said. "No, thank you" I turned to look back at him but he was gone. "Weird" I whispered before heading to my dorm. I had morning classes so I had just finished.  I got into my dorm and went straight to my bed falling into it. I sit up grabbing my game boy and turn it on.  I found this glitch once I had started I school, I don't know how to explain it but it just started to happen. I went to play Majora's mask one day but one of my fantasies was there and I got to play through that with a few curve balls. "Lets see if its here today" I say happily watching it turn on. 

I click on the game waiting for it to load, it had the same opening but once everything settled I saw that instead of Majora's mask it was my character with Sam and Dean. I grinned to myself as I started to play losing track of time. I looked up at the clock to see the time 9:00 pm. I wasn't worried this usually happened, I felt my stomach growl so I got up setting my game boy down and leaving to my mini kitchen to make some ramen. As I waited I heard a noise from my bedroom. I slowly walked over to my door and peaked in. There was a blonde boy stretching. I stayed still watching, he looked familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.  "She has weird dreams" the boy said picking up the game boy and plugging it in.  I got a glimpse of his face and held back a scream. His eyes were bleeding red tears, his eyes red.

I rushed to my kitchen grabbing a knife and going back barging in. "Who the hell are you" I exclaimed pointing the knife at him. He froze and looked at me then the knife and started to laugh. "T-that, that-that wont do anything" his voice seemed to glitch. My grip on the knife tightened "who are you" I asked again trying to calm my shaking hands. "Oh, i'm BEN drowned" he said with a grin. I let go of the knife letting it hit the ground as everything clicked. I read about him before and know his back story. No wonder my fantasies came true because I was playing HIS game. "God damn it" I let out a groan before sitting on the floor holding my head. "Your here to kill me right?" I asked a little too calmly. He chuckled sitting in front of me "I would have already, no I find you pretty cool (y/n)" he replied. I looked at him confused "why, i'm a basic nerd" I said. I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive but I wouldn't admit it. Yes I may or may not have fantasied about him before but it never popped up so I assumed he wouldn't know about it.

"I know you like me" he whispered darkly making my face heat up. "Shut up." I replied not willing to take the teasing. "Listen I have watched you since you got this game which was four years ago. You have played my game over and over again never getting bored" he explained. "I find that sweet, and well cool" he added it was his turn to have a faint hint of pink on his cheeks making my grin. "Someones blushing" I teased. "Shut up you" he said making us laugh. "How did you know my fantasies" I asked now curious because I never wrote them down. "I'm that person you always bump into" he replied awkwardly. "I should have realized that" I muttered.

"I would love to get to know you more (y/n)" he said taking my hand, I looked eyes with him, "I would love to get to know you also Ben" I grinned giving his hand a squeeze. 

~~~~

"(Y/n) (Y/l/n)" I heard my name called. I walked up onto the stage to finally graduate.  I shook the principals hand got my picture taking and walked off straight over to Ben. "You did it" he said giving me a kiss. I kissed him back then pulled away with a nod "it only took 4 years of hell" we both laughed and watched everyone else graduate before we went of to our new house. Ben and I became a thing last year and got a house together even though he wouldn't be able to stay because of his uh well work. We got to the house and walked in going to the gaming room. Ben kissed my cheek before jumping into the screen. I watched the game transform but it wasn't what I expected. It was Ben and my charterer next to each other at a wedding. I stared at the image before I felt a tap from behind me. I jumped and turned around to see Ben on one knee. "(y/n) I love you a lot, you may be a human but I don't care, Care, CaRe....I want to spend, SPend my life with you, yOu" his voice glitching because he was nervous but I didn't mind. "Will you...Marry me?" he said making me tackled him. "Yes, its about time" I chuckled kissing him. 

We were going to have a happy life together I just know it...

(Okay this is done, I hope I understood what you wanted, and yes I changed up Ben I know that he can't really read minds but since its a fan fiction I'm allowed to do that., Hope you enjoyed!)