33. Cody's P.O.V

EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT AT THE END BEWARE!!!!!   

Cody P.O.V—

   Hey y'all it's y'all boy Cody. I did a lot of thinking specially over my soon to be wife Neicy I wanna make sure everything goes right for us. I really love her and my daughter and future kids to come.

    I gotta make everything right not just between me and Nene but also with JJ and Malik. I meeting up with them both today at a sports bar to get everything straight because absolutely no one is ruining my wedding.

      At the Sports Bar-

Malik- What's up Co."

Me-"Hey man."

    JJ walks in and comes to the table.

JJ-"Hey guys."

Both-"Hey."

Me-"So y'all know how me and Neicy is getting married soon."

Both-"Yea."

Me-"I know something's happened with y'all two and I need both of you to be in my wedding but y'all need to work everything out."

Malik-"JJ I'm really sorry about what I did with Shonni man, me and her don't mess around no more she actually moved too, she didn't keep the baby, she's on Love and Hip Hop New York, now. But y'all like my brothers and I really love y'all man, I'll never do that shit again."

JJ-"I respect that man, we all make mistakes but it's better to forgive then to hold on to the past. I forgive you my brutha."

Malik-(Gives JJ a bro-hug)

Me-"JJ I want you to be my best-man."

JJ-"I would love to man."

Malik-"Congrats man, respect."

Me-"So I was planning the wedding and Jada's birthday party last night with Neicy and we were talking about having a wedding meeting but at the same place."

JJ-"Gwen and Nyjal, worked out there differences."

Me-"Yea my girl, got them to speak but they not as cool with Gwen like they was before that was some Cut shit, by my girl said it's better to accept it and move on because some people change."

Both- "Facts!"

Malik-"I wanna see Jada and Neicy, it's been a minute."

Me-"They at the Ice Cream Shop next door, let's go see them."

  We went to the Ice Cream Shop next door, we walked in to see Jada eating ice cream, Nyjal, Skyy, Kenn, Lyric, and my baby Neicy talking.

Neicy-"Hey bae." (Kisses me)

Me-"Hey baby." (Kisses her back)

Jada-"Dada."

Me-"Heyyy babyyyy." (Kisses Jada a lot)

     I picked up Jada and we all went sit a table together.

Neicy-"The crew is BACK!"