31. Let Us Rant

I woke up to feed Jada, she's still tired so She went back to sleep, I put her in her crib and I went back in my bed. Cody woke up and started kissing me.

Cody-"Good thing you up."

Me-"Why."

Cody-"Because I get to spend time with you while Jada is still sleeping and we fell asleep last night we couldn't do what we wanted to do last night. (Winks)

Me-"You know what, that's true."

Cody-"C'mon mama." (Bites lips)

We ended up pleasing each-other. Later on we took a quick shower together, then I went to get Jada out of her crib and took her down stairs in the living room to put her in her little swing. Cody came down and sat next to me on the couch.

Cody-"Baby, need to talk about the wedding preparations I'm really to make you Mrs.Anderson 100%."

Me-"Yea baby I know but last night really changed things, Gwen was supposed to be my maid of honor. Why is everyone acting so different nobody acts like family anymore what are these people on, why are they doing this everyone needs to get cool again Malik, Gwen are the main people I'm concerned about them what the fuck can I do."

Cody-"Calm down baby, breath. We gonna have to talk to them but not like all together maybe us talking to them to solve the problem but the whole crew can't be there it's gonna end up being a fight and everyone nearly pregnant or just had a baby we don't need that type of stuff around kids or unborn babies."

Me-"Yea I mean let's just move the wedding to... next year."

Cody-"Next year?"

Me-"Baby it probably best honestly Jada will be older too. We need to all work out our differences and that could take sometime I'm still thinking about changing my maid of honor and a few bridesmaids, it takes tons of work to plan a wedding remember how it was for the baby shower when I let everyone help out nobody agreed until we gave everyone jobs."

Cody-"I see what you mean but you still pissed me off bruh." (Walks off)

Me-"I'm still your fiancé I'm not your wife yet but I'm sure acting like it!! If you really understood what meant then why you keep walking away from me I need your support baby!!!"

Cody-"NEICY STOP IT, I GET IT THIS SHIT STRESSING ME OUT ALREADY I'M LOSING CLOSE PEOPLE!!"

Me-(Tears up) "But you never lost me, us, our daughter."

Cody-"Neicy stop being a baby for once it's not all about you, you can't change people."

Me-"Your right, I can't change people but you tend to let other change you. When you cheated on me I still took you back you know why? Because I love you and you haven't been acting like you love me."

Cody-"Baby I'm stressed out." (Hugs me and cuddles with me) "I wanna get married to you so bad but everyone is ruining it by acting like some dummies bruh that shit ain't cool. That's not the type of people I would want around my daughter if they just gonna fuss and fight, baby do you see where I'm coming from. And when I cheated on you I told you I would never do that again and I kept my word."

Me-"Baby." (I made-out with him and he started touching all over me)

We looked over to see Jada.

Cody-"Umm damn I really forgot we can't do it anytime we want to."

Me-" I know right but you be Turing me on baby." (Kisses Cody)

Me-"Can we try to get all of this situated so we don't have to wait a year to get married."

Cody-"Yea Baby we can we gotta make a plan, but today I wanna spend time with y'all just y'all let's bring Jada out for a walk in the park."

Me-"Look at you, daddy."

Cody- ( Bites lip and kisses me)

We went to the park and it started to get late so we got something to eat and when back home. I gave Jada a bath, fed her, and put her to sleep, me and Cody gave her a kiss then put her in her crib.

I took a bath and Cody took a shower when we were done we went in bed and got freaky as usual I mean it's important in relationships...right? RIGHT!!!

I was thinking about how we'll do this crew bonding stuff, I know this won't be easy but I'm not about to Argue with my soon to be husband over our friends that's not about to happen.

Cody and I then fell asleep ❤️. Goodnight ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️