3. WE HIGH IN DA SKYYYYYYY

Look mannn.... I don't like being on a plane for hours like that we halfway there and I'm ready to get off...Now. Someone followed me on Instagram but it was a lightskin boy from Cali so I followed him back and in his bio he has the school he goes to but it's the same school i'm going to. I DM him on insta and i'm waiting for him to respond like two minutes later he responded---

(Made up Instagram Name)

CodyThaGodd- Hey wassp

Me: Nun I going to be new at your school i'm on my flight to Cali rn

CodyThaGodd- Oh fr thats cool just tell me what street you movin to and when we get to school I can show you around and give you advice and what not-

Me: Sounds cool- I'm going to be livin on Jackson Street (Made up..supposed to be high classed like the Kardashians House)

CodyThaGodd - Danggg I live on that street- woah you must be movin to that Big house at the end of the street...Thats cool I actually live next door..Rn its 11 a.m so I should be home bout time you get here I'm gonna go shoot some hoops with my friends JJ And Malik.

Me: I'm gonna be there in like around 2 hours.

CodyThaGodd - K cool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------CONVO OVER-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 HOURS LATER---

We finally got off the plane now we at L.A.X. and we getting a UBER to drive us home because that where all the cars at and the furniture is there too we just gotta unpack our clothes and stuff like that.

1:36 p.m ON JACKSON STREET--

We finally on Jackson Street, I pulled down my window and looked out to look for that boy I was talking to on the Gram, but I was also feeling the fresh scent of Celebrity air and the new start of livin large. And We see the last house.. and its LARGE and then I seen 3 lightskins and one lightskin I remembered from the Gram so he waved and I waved back-

We finally parked in front of the house and got our stuff out of the trunk of the car then the UBER left and as I look around I just feel like someone is watching me and I turned to see the three lightskin boys walkin towards me.

................................................................................................................................................................

????-" Hi i'm Cody I was the one you was Dm'n."

Me- "Oh hi my name is Neicy."

Cody- "Oh what a beautiful name- surley fits good for a beautiful girl." *Winks and smirks*

Me- "Thanks." *Blushes*

Cody- "These my homies JJ and Malik."

JJ and Malik- "Hey."

JJ- "You don't seem like those crazy and wild girls at school tbh."

Me-"I mean i'm really like that.. I'm not really up to drama either but I can be fun and have fun but theres always a time to turn up, but I can get ghetto sometimes not too often."

All three of them- "Dang!"

Cody- "You can hang out with us anytime Neicy like really tho..we all like that no drama no crazy girl drama and we just chill and laid back tbh.."

Malik- "You need anyone to protect you Neicy you kno who to call."

Cody-*Looks at Malik like he's stupid* "Yeah you can call me." *Winks at me*

Me- "Thanks yall but yall can call me Nene."

All three of them "Cool."

Cody: "Aye yall, yall can go back and shoot some hoops ima go help Nene unpack." *Smirks*

Malik- *Gets Mad* :OK WE WILL!!"

Malik and JJ- "bye Nene!"

Me-"Bye guys!"

--------------------------------Malik and JJ Left to Cody's house-----------------------------

Cody- "So can we go inside?"

Me: "Yeah c'mon!"

................................................................................................................................................................

We walk inside my new house and it looked like something like those B.E.T or M.T.V movies which was a cool crib that fitted us like that , damn we livin large whats next tho....

................................................................................................................................................................

Cody- "Yall got a nice crib, I always wanted ta know what like up in here."

Me-" I really wasn't expecting a house like this but sh!t, this a hella nice house and i'm happy i'm livin here."

Nina- "Nene, you met a new friend already?"

Nina- "Oh hi, i'm Nina, Neicy's mom but you can come over any time as long as you cool with my daughter."

Me- "Yeah this is Cody, we met over Instagram while we were on the plane."

Cody- "Hi Ms.Nina, your daughter is pretty beautiful and i'll show her around L.A. and school."

Nina- "Oh Cody, you don't have to call me Ms.Nina, I'm cool you can just call me Nina."

Cody- "Oh cool thanks-Nina."

Nina- "No problem baby, But Nene how about you unpack first before yall go all around exploring."

Me-"K mom."

.......................................Nina Leaves the room and goes with Jacob and unpack in their room.......

Me-"Cody, can you please help me unpack?"

Cody-"Oh yeah baby......Nene....yeah sure I can help."(Gets Embarrassed)

Me- *Winks* Okay hun lets go upstairs."

Cody- *Smiles* ight."

.........................................................Walking Upstairs.............................................................

Cody- "Cameron!?"

Cameron- "Cody!? Oh dang bruh its been to long we were like bruthas!"

Me-"Really?"

Cody-"Yeah, but I moved when I was 13 but i'm 17 right now."

Cameron-" So how y'all all know eachother?"

.......................We explained to Cameron how Cody and I met..Now we are in my room...............

Cody-"Wow,you can put alot in here."

Me-"Yeah, I can have a section for everything like my Make-up and my clothes and stuff that this gonna be lit."

Cody-"Yeah, lets get to unpacking."

Me-"kk."

..................................2 hours later we finished unpacking now it's time to explore..........................