Chapter 9: "Jennaline.."

-

"You're partnered with who?" Christina asks again, after telling her who my partner was, "Liam." I groan, Christina remains silent, while taking scoops of her soup. Isabelle looks over from behind the room doorway and cracks a laugh, 

"Oh shut up Isabelle your partner is as bad as mine" I pout, 

I hear her scoff from a distance,"Wally isn't that bad," she defends, "plus at least he doesn't go around acting like he takes advantage over everybody in the whole damn school" 

"touche" I respond, I mean Wally could be weird..and a try too hard, but at the end of the day, he's still better than Liam, in terms of kindness. 

I tuck my face into the soft surface of the couch pillow as I turn to my side unlocking my phone and accessing twitter, I re-tweet a few things before tweeting my feelings right now,

"@_JAndersons94: I used to dream about college, right now it turned into a nightmare"

I hit the tweet button and then shortly,  double clicking my home button and led myself to the tumblr app. I stare unto my screen whilst scrolling down my feed and liking a lot of posts, as well as re-blogging. Social media has engaged into my life since around the ages when I was 13, when the very first iPod touch was the cool and new big thing, In a matter of fact I cried when I got mine. Back then it was all e-mail, online games, and myspace, now its Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, and the list goes on. 

Christina walks in placing herself right next to my body, my legs shift to give her space. She reaches for the remote on the wooden table, and turns on the television to a channel, I had sit up from the seat realizing what show she had stopped on. 'The Vampire Diaries'

"ohmygosh I love this show!" I blurt out, Christinas head turns quickly, "Yeah me too now shhh" she says quickly before sending her finger to my lips signaling me to shush, as her eyes still glues unto the screen.

I slap her finger away from my face and continue to watch.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

"You can't believe who I got paired up with for this Social Project!" I whine as I enter Travis' apartment here in the city, his attention forwards to my direction realizing I had come in, 

"Who?"  he asks, 

"Ms. Clumsy Ass" I mumble while throwing my bag unto the couch, he knows who I mean by 'Ms. Clumsy Ass', "I actually picked her, but only because I know I would fail if I did it myself,".

Travis chuckles while sitting on the couch, with a bottle of protein milkshake, which he carries around 24/7 of the days, especially after the gym or physical activities. I kick my shoes off and shuffle my feet against the hard flooring to the couch and plopped myself down, he motions his hand towards me, offering a sip of his shake, I taking the bottle  tilted it up hovering my mouth and let the liquid fall down, swallowing the substance, I hand it back to him while getting back up again and heading towards his fridge.

"what have you been doing all day?" I say loud enough for Travis to hear, his head whips around from the couch looking back, "the usual, jumping back and forth through the hallways, getting into class, all that crap I go through like every other day" he responds, shortly after he turn his head back towards the TV, which I had realized is now on, "how about yours?" Travis calls back, my eyes still remain glued into the fridge, feeling the cold breeze against my skin,

"nothing much really, it's the same just Professor Kennedy already assigned a project for us to do, and it hasn't even been a month since the first day" I explain, while scanning my eyes up and down the fridge, still looking for something to eat.