Chapter 2: Expect the Unexpected

-

"You should watch where your going" the guy says in a monotone voice.

I look around the campus seeing a few people staring and possibly gossiping.

"Sorry, I'm just a big cl-" I apologize, the guy then turns around cutting me off now I am just facing his back, he goes further away while I'm here devastated of his very polite "manners".

How rude of him, I hope the students here aren't all like that, otherwise, I would have wish I never came here.

Gladly, I carried my bags in success withstanding the pain the bags are giving my forearms, but I had to suck it up and keep my stamina, because there is a ton of people from where I am right now and it wouldn't be good place to fall at the moment.

I pull out the piece of paper that came in with my letter from the school, which had my dorm information and schedule which i could not read at all.

'Floor 4, Hall B, Room 157'

Thank god it's only preparation today, I'm seriously not in the mood for school at the moment, which is a first.

I head to the Student Residence Building, which is like across the street, Ugh i have to walk all the way there,

It took a painful 10 minutes and finally I reach the building, I see quite a lot of other students.

I awkwardly shifted my feet across the hard stone flooring, trying to get way through people. I'm really short so, I try not to get stepped on.

I finally reach the elevators and pressed on the '4' button.

A few other people were in here with me going up, but they minded their own business and I tried not to look over and make things awkward.

My head was in my thoughts again, thinking about the pros and cons of being in college, despite the rude guy earlier, maybe I will have good year.

I get interrupted my a 'ding' which indicates I'm at my destination.

I haul my bags and luggage's out and look for hall C, which was on my right. I walk down the hallway looking from door to door, watching the numbers gradually get higher and higher. My mind is on nothing else, but to find my dorm and finally getting to settle down.

I see the number 157 further down the hall. I start to pick up my pace faster and faster, almost to the point where I'm running. I don't know how I am capable of doing this, while holding 3 bags and luggage, I just wanna rest so bad.

'157' the door in front of me with the number engraved into a golden plaque.

I reach into my bag to find my key that also came into the mail. I found it somewhere at the bottom of my purse and inserted it into the keyhole.'Click'. The door unlocks and I slowly push it open.

"I KNEW IT!" a voice yells.

A girl my age starts running toward me. "I knew we would have another roomate. Hi, I'm Christina"

Her enthusiasm enlightens me, she had long brown locks, olive skin and brown eyes. she was really pretty.

"Jennaline, Jennaline Andersons" I softly reply.

"Izzy! come meet her!" She says turning her head back.

"Hold on!" a voice yells back.

Another girl appears a few meters away.

She opens her mouth to introduce herself

"Hi im isabe..." Her sentence faded away, I couldn't quite see her face until she slowly came closer and that's when it hits me...