Chapter 4: Girls and Boys

Chapter 4

-

I'm puzzled as they look at me as if they just saw a ghost,

"I-IIs it bad?" I stutter,

Both of them slowly walk towards me, they pick up their pace squealing,

"Oh my gosh you look perfect!" Isabelle exclaimed eyeing my body from my feet to the top of my head. I revise my outfit looking at my reflection in the tall mirror, I am wearing a silky pink skirt, a white top with white high heels which is very uncomfortable since iv'e never really worn heels this high.

"I guess I don't look too bad" I smile.

I twirl almost tripping, giving the two a full 360 degree view of my whole body

"Okay go change so we could buy them" Christina says pushing me back into the change room."Wait were buying these?" I furrow my eyebrows at them. Christina holds my skirt "Well yeah why not? you look gorgeous!"

"I don't have any money at the moment" I frown swirling my hand around inside my bag. "Its on me" Isabelle offers holding out her credit card,

I instantly lift my head nodding side to side in disapproval "uh-uh nope"

her hand slaps my arm lightly "Stop being so stubborn,"

"you don't have to pay me back." she says. I really hate when people buy or pay things for me when I tell them not to.

"Okay go change now and hurry up the mall closes at 9:30" Christina rushes, I check the time, its 8:45, plus we have to get into line to pay, and then walk all the way back into the car. I awkwardly fast walk back into a change room, I can hear both of them laughing at me as I thot walk my way. I gently strip off my clothing and putting back on my clothes before, I open the door walking out with the outfit in my arms.

As I take one step forwards, I get yanked and now i'm running along with Isabelle gripping unto my hand with Christina in the other grabbing clothing from shelves and adding to my outfit selections. I don't even know why they would buy these, it's not like I would wear them anyway. We stand in line about 2 people away until our turn,

I turn my head to Christina and Isabelle "Did you guys just drag me here to get my makeup done and get clothes?"

"Yeah, pretty much" Isabelle innocently says. I nod my head side to side giggling.

"Next please" I whip my head around seeing the cashier smiling. I hadn't notice it was our turn. All three of us place the clothes on the table along with Christina's picked choices for me.

I see the cashier raise her eyebrows of how much clothing was placed on the counter, she looks at me chuckling, I shrug and smile. As she scans the bar code, Isabelle takes out her wallet pulling out her credit card.

"That will be $423.46 please" the cashier says,

"oh my god" I choke, Isabelle inserts her card into the credit card terminal entering her pin.

After she payed, I grab them by the hands and exit the store carrying the clothing items in a pink bag, "What the hell was that? That was so much money" I exclaim.

"Bae for the one hundredth time, it's fine, plus did you really think clothes were cheap? It's not new to me, I always get new clothes which costs me a lot of money, don't worry" Isabelle sighs, I managed to calm myself down.

We walk back to the entrance hand in hand with our bag filled arms, on our way there we talked about how I should wear these clothing, obviously I denied, and surely in hell i'm not wearing makeup on my face, i'm just letting them do this so they can shut up.