Introduction

-

College, a dream truly to come true to twenty year old California girl, Jennaline Anderson who desires to be in.

When it comes to education, she grew up pressured over good grades, until as she developed growing older, her grades are on top of the lists, earning her scholarships to different colleges. Luckily she gets accepted to the college she wished to be in, which was all the way in New York.

Many restrictions are held by her parents for her sake, that includes partying, drugs, alcohol, and dating. Due to being raised like this, her asperation in life was to complete school, further than that, her journey book runs out of pages, that was her problem.

After arriving at her destination, it wasn't what she expected it to be, she faces people who bring her down, and people who just won't accept her as a person due to her geeky personality, but she tends to get back up.

Things go vice versa as one person who seems to be her biggest rival, turns out to be the one who would fulfill her biggest fear, which shatters her plans earning her a new re-written future.

This is a PG-13 Rated story it contains coarse language and bold scenery.
If you are 12 and under I wouldn't recommend to read this book if it will offend you in anyway.

Copyright © 2014 by Jake Roan
All rights served
No section of this book may be reproduced in any form, without written permission from the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places, and Incidents
are either, a product of the authors imagination or are used fictionally.
Any resemblance to actual events, persons, places, is entirely coincidental.

Please do not copy this book, I work hard on this book and I wouldn't appreciate it if someone stole it. If you do I will hunt you down... jk but seriously don't.