Roman POV (12)

I wake up before Virgil and I just stare at the beauty I will call mine. His pink lips are parted and his hair is messily hanging over his eyes. He looks so relaxed and carefree. I brush the hair out of his face and I pepper kisses all over his face. Not caring if he wakes up. His eyes flutter open and he smiles.

"Hey baby," I say and his smile widens.

"Hey princey." He says and I peck his lips. I sit up and stretch. Virgil sits up and he rubs his eyes. He looks so cute. I rub his head and I push him onto his back.

"Go back to sleep baby. You are still tired." I tell him as I kiss his cheek. He nods and he snuggles with my pillow. I hear his breath slow and soften. I want to officially call Virgil mine. So I am going to plan an extraordinary date today. I kiss Virgil on the forehead and I walk out. I see Patton making coffee for him and Logan.

"Patton can you and Logan do me a favor?" I ask them and Patton nods enthusiastically.

"Anything for the best prince in town." He says and I smile. I explain the plan to them and they nod in agreement.

"Can you do that for me?" I ask them.

"The plan sounds a little peculiar. But if this is what you want. I will go along with this plan." Logan says and I smile.

"And I will help no matter what Kiddo." He says and Logan smiles at Patton. Logan kisses the top of Patton's head and grabs his hand. They lock fingers and my heart swells. I hope Virgil and I can be like that soon. I sigh and I go to get the preparations ready. I start to make him breakfast. That is a good start. I make him chocolate chip waffles. He has told Patton that this is his favorite breakfast. I smile and I began making the love of my life breakfast. I smile as Patton walks over to me.

"Can I help Roman?" He asks and I nod. He starts to warm up the waffle iron. I hand him the batter and we make waffles for all of the house. I take two waffles and I lightly cover it with syrup. I take it up to Virgil who is still asleep. I kiss his lips to wake him up. His eyelids flutter open and he smiles.

"I made you breakfast," I say and he frowns for a second before catching himself in a forced smile. I frown slightly.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nothing. I am fine Roman." He says and I see him start to get pale. I think I know what is going on. I grab the sides of his head to make sure he looks at me.

"Virgil, listen to me. You are absolutely perfect for me. I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect. I get that you think I am going to leave you if you eat, but I will never leave you. I don't care what you look like. I love you because you are you. I don't love you because of what you look like." I say and I grab his hand. I give it a squeeze and he starts to tear up.

"Thanks Roman." He says as he grabs the plate of food.

"Virgil, I am not going to rush you. I know this isn't something you can just get over in a day. You don't have to finish the whole plate. Just eat a little bit for me. That is all I ask." I explain and he nods. He gets half of the first waffle down. He puts down the fork.

"I can't do anymore." He says and I nod.

"That is a fine baby. You did so well. I am so proud of you." I say and I take the plate downstairs. I put it into the sink and I walk upstairs to Virgil. He is only in underwear. I stare at his figure paying attention to how delicate he really is. I rush up behind him and hug him. He squeals and I start to laugh. I wrap my arms around his bare midsection and I rest my head on his shoulder. He uses one of his free hands to run his fingers through my hair. I purr and he giggles. I twirl him around and I kiss him softly. Our lips barely touch and he grabs the back of my head. He forces me into a rough kiss that I groan into. He pulls away and licks his lips. He sashays to my dresser to pick out a shirt. He bends down to pick something up and I get a full display of his ass. He turns towards me and he smirks. I probably have drool hanging out of my mouth. I grab his waist and I pull it towards me.