Virgil POV (10)

(Warning: nonconsensual smexy times. You have been warned.)

I wake up to find myself naked. How did this happen? Oh, right he did this. I want to cry but I can't waste any more tears on a fucking snake. I pull the buttplug out and his cum leaks out of me. I teleport myself into the bathroom. I take a long hot shower. Why did I say yes to Deceit? I should have known better. I am such a fuck up. I ruined my relationship with Roman. And now I am Deceits personal fuck buddy against my will. I go back into my room to watch Tokyo Ghoul.

-Timeskip-

I have locked myself in my room for a week now. Deceit has teleported over every day. I don't know how much more I can take. I decide to go downstairs to get a drink. I just want a break from Deceit. I walk into the living room and I see Patton hugging Roman while Logan looks at Roman with a sort of pity. I try not to draw any attention to myself. I walk into the kitchen to grab a water and I walk away.

"Virgil, can we talk?" Roman calls. I sigh and hang my head, knowing that nothing is going to change. Not with Deceit. I walk back into the living room and I am about to yell at Roman.

"No Roman, he can't talk right now. He is a little busy with me at the moment." Deceit says as he appears right behind me. I sigh and he shakes his arm around me like he is a happy couple. Patton looks shocked and Roman is about to cry. Roman gets up and drags me into my bedroom.

"Virgil, what the hell is he doing here?" He yells at me and I get a little frightened but I refuse to show that I am weak.

"None of your business. What did you want to talk about?" I ask and he sighs.

"I know you don't care but I truly love you, Virgil. I have always loved you." He says and I scoff.

"Roman, if I couldn't trust with a secret, one that I have never told anybody, how can I trust you right now?" I ask him with anger boiling up inside of me. He looks shocked but depressed at the same time.

"Roman look, I love you too but I just need some time. That is a shitty thing you did. Once I am ready you will also need to gain my trust back." I say and he nods. He opens the door and Deceits is right in front of him. He pulls Roman out of the room and slams the door shut. I am mentally exhausted.

"Can we not do that tonight? I am exhausted Deceit." I say and he shakes his head.

!Unconsented smexy times!

"I don't think so, Virgil." He says and he rips my clothes off. He throws me onto my knees so I can suck him off. He shoves his cock into my mouth and I bite his dick. He cries out in pain and throws me onto the bed. He wraps his hand around my throat. He starts to choke me hard.

"Stop!" I yell and he smacks me. I can feel him put the tip against my entrance. I cry out as he pushes in.

"Stop goddamnit. I don't want this!" I scream hoping that someone will hear me. He starts thrusting hard as tears fall down my face. Why didn't I just forgive Roman? I wish I would have kissed him and hugged him.

"Please stop. I am begging you." I scream one last time. He finishes in me and I start wailing. He goes to grab the buttplug again but before he can reach me Roman busts in. He looks at me with horror and punches Deceit. Roman teleports him somewhere else. As much as I want to hug him I am too exhausted to move. He comes over and picks me up bridal style. He runs me a bath and sets me into the warm water. I sigh in relief as Roman washes me. He picks me up again and he puts a large shirt and boxers on me.

"I know you are still mad at me, but I can't have you be alone. You will sleep in my room tonight. Don't worry though. I will be sleeping on the floor in case Deceit comes back." He says and I am too tired to argue. He lays me down on his bed and I cuddle with Flounder. Roman kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.