I hold my shirt to my chest as my mouth drops open. I feel my core still throbbing from his fingers delicious movements. I close my eyes for a moment, before looking at his gaze, "so that means I can't see in the bag?"

He shakes his head, "such an impatient little slut."

Grabbing the duffle bag in his hand, he walks towards the door, "we're leaving in two hours baby. If you want to shower, you can use mine. I'll set out something for you to wear."

After he leaves, with the duffle bag might I add, I wander to one of the doors in his bedroom, sighing in frustration as the door opened up to a large walk in closet. Not that I didn't like the closet, I just have the bad urge to pee my pants.

I grab the handle to the other door and with a small squeal of success, I practically threw myself inside the bathroom.

Holy shit this is a nice bathroom.

With a glass shower as big as a bed, a double sink and jacuzzi bathtub, plus a sparkling white toilet, or throne.... this bathroom is simply immaculate. It's nicer than my bedroom...

I turn on the shower, making the water almost completely hot.
Taking off my clothes, I glance at myself in the mirror.

I haven't looked at myself since the ambush, I haven't even asked about what happened to me or my condition. One thing was for certain, I've looked better, but I've also looked worse.

My eyes dart to my neck, catching glimpse of a red and purple hickey.

Knox...

I trace the hickey with the tips of my fingers, the sensitive spot aching to be touched by his lips once more.
Feeling my knees buckle slightly, I knew I better get in the shower, and turn the coldness up a little more.

Due to the lack of female soaps, I was forced to use Knox's. Which isn't a completely bad thing considering how addicting he smells.

The one thing he had in here that I questioned using, was his razor.
Would that be weird?

Pushing aside my thoughts, I begin shaving my legs, gliding my free hand across the freshly shaven areas to feel how silky smooth my legs are becoming again.

I glanced at the handle of the razor, giggling softly to myself as Artistin spoke up, 'It looks like a dick. A blue dick... I guess you could say it's been blue balled.'

Staring at the handle for a moment longer, I couldn't help myself from growing hot inside at the thought of feeling some sort of pressure again between my legs.
It's only been minutes since Knox had his fingers in me, but now I've become needy for his body.

I hold onto the wall of the shower, moaning softly as I trace small steady circles over my clit.
I squat down, and look at the razor.

Can't be much different from a dildo right?

Although I've never used one... only a small little vibrating joy toy.

I pop off the razor tip, smiling to see that's it's a reusable one so I can clip it back on if need be.

I place the handle of the razor at my entrance, taking a deep breath as I slowly pushed it inside. The rubber grip of the handle has ripples on it, and I can feel each one glide in as it connects with the walls of my swollen heat.

I can't explain the feeling. It feels good, but there's not any mind blowing fireworks.

I pull the handle out and push it back in, causing me to moan a little louder this time as my free hand slides onto the floor.

Within seconds, I am pulled out of the shower, razor on the floor, being thrown over Knox's shoulder.
"Let me down you goon!" I shout at him as I try to wiggle my soaking wet naked body out of his strong grasp.

After being tossed on his bed, he leans over me, his eyes darker than the nights sky. "Don't you ever fucking do that again Kitten."

"Do what?" I ask, playing the innocent card as I bat my lashes.

He growls so loud from frustration and lust, I swear it made the bed tremble. "The only thing going inside of your pussy are my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Got it?"

I look at him blankly for a moment, before a smile appears on my face, "nope, don't got it."

His eyes glance down at my soaking wet body, droplets of water falling in the valley of my breasts. Immediately, Knox's tongue began gliding up between my breasts, collecting the droplets if water. His tongue lingered on my nipple as he began sucking lightly.

Oh goddess.

I lay back on the bed, hoping he would climb on top, but instead he just chuckled.

"I love seeing you get bratty."

I bit my bottom lip as I look down at the large bulge that shows through his pants.
"Get ready, we're leaving soon." He then turns on his heel in his sleek dress shoes, and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

Letting out a horny and frustrated sigh, I look over besides me on the bed at the small pile of clothes with a note on top.
It read:
Lenny said these are yours to keep. I hope you find something in this pile that you like. ~Your Mate

I blush deeply at the words 'your mate' before I breathe calmly for a moment, regaining my composure.

Looking through the pile of clothes, I notice that everything has tags on them as if they were bought recently. After picking a matching pale pink panty and bralette, I settle on a pair of light wash jean shorts and a maroon crop top that says 'Dr. Pepper' on it, a bit random but looks comfy.
On the floor, I find two pairs of shoes, white converse and a pair of gladiator sandals.
Knowing full well that if I wore the white sneakers, I'd ruin their pristine white glow, I choose the tan gladiator sandals instead.

Going back into Knox's luxurious bathroom, I walk in front of the mirror.
A small smile appeared on my face, I look good. The shorts I have on are form fitting, hugging my curves. Due to the fact that the moon goddess was quite generous when it came to the boob region, it has made my crop top skin tight and a little shorter than what it's supposed to be, resting just underneath my bralette. Granted, the shirt is a size smaller than I usually order but it still fits so it works out well.

I manage to find a hairbrush as well as a pack of toothbrushes, which I help myself to the red one.

After brushing my teeth and running the hairbrush through my hair, I glance at my reflection once more to make sure I didn't miss anything.

After retracing my steps, well...Knox's steps as he carried me up the stairs, I manage to find my way to where Knox was in the large living room with another man.

Immediately sensing my presence both men look over at me, Knox's eyes sparkling with gold as he bit his lower lip.

"Damn, I wish McDonalds could get my fries to be as hot as you!" The man said.

Knox let out a growl as he punched the man in the jaw, "Beta or not, respect your Luna you son of a bitch."

Uh oh...

Knox's beta apologizes to both Knox and I before offering me a handshake, "it's nice to finally meet you Luna. I will be below you-" he started, but paused as a growl escaped Knox once more. "Not like that... but as in rank obviously. You're an alphas daughter, so I'm sure you know about that. Anyways, I'm Cayson."

I nod in agreement, "Rosette."

After a five or so minute conversation, Knox, Cayson and I, hop in the car to head back to my home territory.

Before we left, Knox threw the duffle bag containing mystery items in to the trunk.
If I wasn't sitting up front next to Knox, I'd probably be in the back seat, trying to climb into the trunk to reach inside the duffle to see what all it contains.

What kind of things may be in there...?