Chapter 40: The Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Nagulat ako sa mga nakita ko!

This is made for execution...

I looked around and everything is like a display to execute someone!

"The queen has arrived!"

Luminya silang lahat so I followed them just to blend in. The queen is walking at the aisle. I saw a beautiful woman in red Chinese sexy dress.

It's Queen Margarita...

The soldiers are following her so it's my chance to know everything. Pumunta kami sa gitna ng palasyo and I saw mom and Vodka.

They were tied up at may nakasukbit na lubid sa mga leeg nila. It looks like they will kill them. Bibigtiin sila!

Sinenyasan ni Margarita ang mga tauhan niya. Binuhusan nila ng tubig ang pamilya ko kaya nagising sila.

"Oh well, look who's here?"

They woke up and they saw Margarita. Mom is quite mad when she saw her. Alam ko na galit si mom sa babaeng ito.

"What the! How did you get us!"

Mom is quite mad but it looks like the queen is more terrifying than her.

"Well, it's not so hard to do."

"You're the one who tried to kill me!" Vodka shouted.

"Yeah! I just tried! Don't worry, I will definitely kill you soon!" She said while smiling.

"Who are you? Tell me! Why are you doing this?" Mom asked.

Margarita laughed like an evil queen. Nakakatakot talaga siya!

"I know that you know nothing about me so, let's play a game!"

One of the soldiers gave her a golden dagger. She is just smiling.

"I'll ask riddle and you should give the right answer or else-"

Margarita pointed the dagger on them. I saw madness from her eyes.

"I'll destroy your faces!"

I saw fear from mom and Vodka. This is the first time that I saw fear from them. It looks like the queen knows how to bring out their weakness.

"I had a very hard time on Rum to remember everything before he died so I will go easy on you."

Mom is shaking because of rage and hindi na kami nagulat. We knew that she killed Rum.

"Ok, let's start! What do you call the act of causing something that has ended or been forgotten or lost to exist again!"

Mom and Vodka looked at each other and they don't have any idea about it.

"Answer me!" She shouted.

Nanginig din sa gulat pati ang mga sundalo ni Margarita. Sobrang nakakatakot siya!

"R-Resurrection?" Vodka answered.

Margarita started clapping her hands slowly. She is quite terrifying!

"Fantastic! You are so smart!"

It looks like they do not have any idea about what she is trying to say. Resurrection sounds like Resureccion which is the last name of Wine.

"Now! Do you remember anything?"

They did not answer. The queen rolled her eyes like she is so disappointed.

"Oh, you failed to answer! Let's see where I should put the first cut on your faces."

Margarita is moving her golden dagger on mom's face and she is shaking in fear. I can clearly see it in her eyes!