Chapter 47

Woozi fell on his knees. "Hyung, gwenchana?" Vernon asked worriedly. Woozi nodded. "Why  is so hard to kill them?" Hoshi also panted hardly. "I-I don't think I can hold for a longer time." Hoshi said. "Wait hyung! I have an idea." Seungkwan spoke. He whispered to Hoshi. His face brightened, "Sounds good. Let's try. Yah, Woozi." Hoshi called him. Woozi went closer to them. They took a short time to form a plan while the vampires tried to break through Hoshi's mirror dome.

"I'm ready!" Vernon then created an illusion inside the dome. Woozi's reflection appeared on each piece of the mirror around the small dome. Seungkwan smirked, "This should kill them all at once." Woozi created an ice crystal. "Is your illusion ready?" Woozi asked Vernon. Vernon watched the vampires as they didn't move an inch. "I can say it's ready. They're immersed in the illusion." Vernon informed them. "Great!" Woozi aimed his ice towards the center, where most vampire gathered inside the mirror dome. His reflection from all over the edge did the same. "Now!" Woozi released his ice crystal and it duplicated into hundreds sharp ice sickles. The rain of sharp ice finally put an end to their fight with the vampires after all of them were killed on the spot.

Hoshi felt of his knees and slowly they left the mirror world, back to the real world, surrounding with dead bodies.

Seungkwan shot up, "Someone's coming!" he threw his gaze outside through the building. "There are many people out there. They're moving in group.

A shadow suddenly appeared. "Ah!" They screamed in fear. "What the hell?" Minghao appeared in puzzle. "Yah, Xu Minghao!" Woozi looked at him. "What?" Minghao looked at them before he looked around them. "What's happening here?" he looked at the dead bodies. There are holes on their bodies. "He did it." Vernon pointed Woozi. "Quit pointing your finger at me kid." Woozi rolled his eyes. "Where are the others?" Minghao asked. "Upstairs." Seungkwan answered. "I came with Seunggyo's people. They'll be here soon. Stay here. I'm going upstairs to help other." Minghao said before he ran upstairs.

Surprise swept his face when he realized the situation at the moment. Jun was on the floor, looking at exhausted. Wonwoo and Dino were busy killing vampires which seems to have no end. DK and Joshua were fighting around Jun. "Shit!" Minghao created a dark shadow, "Tell them to send help upstairs as soon as the group arrive. Code red!" the shadow then glided downstairs. He created a number of shadows. "Join me!" Minghao headed towards his brothers.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Wonwoo asked when he noticed Minghao next to him. "Fight with you, obviously!" Minghao sent a heavy punch to a vampire that was about to attack him.

"Minghao, you should go upstairs. S.Coups and the other are on their way to Haneul." Joshua said. "Alright. I leave my shadows with you. Help will be here soon. Just hang in there!" Minghao said. Just like he said, he left his shadows downstairs to help and he went upstairs by disappearing into his own shadow and glided through the vampires, heading upstairs.

"Hyung!" Minghao was surprise as soon as he reached upstairs.

A few minutes before, S.Coups, Jeonghan and Mingyu reached the upper floor. What they broke their heart. "Haneul!!!" S.Coups, Jeonghan and Mingyu called her. She looked horrible. Cuts covered her body. Some of the cuts were still fresh and bleeding and she was unconscious.

"Get them!" a voice of a woman said. Before they could do anything, they were pinned against the wall by a number of vampires. "No!" "Let go!"

"Don't move or I really kill this kid!" Mingyu's aunt pointed a knife on Haneul's throat.

"No!" S.Coups looked in feared.

The woman laughed, "Oh look! Is that fear in your eyes, Mr Pureblood? No wonder you didn't become the ruler. Your brother isn't fear of anything, unlike you!"

"Why are you doing this??! What do you want from me?! What do you want from us?!" Mingyu shouted. A vampire punched Mingyu on his stomach. "Shut the fuck up! You don't talk to her like that!" Mingyu coughed.

The woman lightly traced the knife of Haneul's arm. "What do I want? I just want to kill this girl. You know how her mother destroy everything right, Kim Mingyu? Her mother ruined your family, our family."

"And that lady is still my mother!" Mingyu said. The woman gritted her teeth, "You call her mother? That filthy woman?!"

"Hyung!" A voice was heard. Everyone turned towards the direction of the voice. "Minghao!" Jeonghan's face brightened.

Minghao quickly creates a numbers of shadow. "Go!" the shadow started to attack the vampires that surrounded Mingyu, S.Coups and Jeonghan.

"Minghao, help me!" Jeonghan looked at Minghao and he nodded. Jeonghan whistled, attracting a numbers of birds into the building and started to attack Mingyu's aunt. She tried to chase away the birds that was attacking her.

"Minghao now!" Jeonghan shouted. Minghao created a shadow and it glided until it reached underneath Haneul. He waved his hand once and Haneul disappeared into the shadow. The shadow glided back to Minghao and Haneul re-appeared out from the shadow. "I got her!" Minghao shouted.

"Damn it!" The woman cursed.

S.Coups pushed the vampires aside and he ran towards Haneul. "Haneul!" he took her into his arms. "Haneul, wake up! Haneul, please open your eyes, my love." S.Coups was calling for her desperately but unfortunately she's still unconscious. "We need to get her to Joshua!" Minghao said. "Minghao, you do it! Carry her by your shadow!" Mingyu said. "We'll be fine up here!" he added. Minghao nodded, "Be safe! Help will be here soon." Minghao nodded before he turned to S.Coups, "Hyung, I need to take her with me." S.Coups nodded, "Please be gentle with her." Minghao nodded. He gently took Haneul from S.Coups's hands. With Haneul in his hands, Minghao disappeared into the shadow and it glided back downstairs.

"Damn!" Mingyu's aunt was about to chase after the Minghao's shadow but Mingyu and S.Coups stopped her. "What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be blocked by the others!" she said. Mingyu smirked, "Don't worry imo. Minghao's shadow is strong enough to fight all of them in the room. The woman looked around and she understand what he meant. The vampires were all fighting against the shadow and Jeonghan. It looks like the vampires were on the losing party.

Mingyu's aunt gritted her teeth.

"You should give up, imo! You can kill no one now." Mingyu said. "You're kidding me right? I have a pureblood in front of me. Killing one would give me more power!" the woman snapped her fingers and electricity ran through her body. She created medium-sized ball of electricity. "Now die!!" she screamed as she threw the ball towards S.Coups.

S.Coups hurriedly put his hands together. As he brought them apart, a sword was created between his palms. The sword ignites in flame. "No one can kill me!" S.Coups swung his sword towards the ball. The collision between S.Coups's sword of flame and the ball of electricity shook the whole building.

"Coups hyung!" Mingyu then pushed S.Coups aside when another ball flew from behind him. Mingyu looked up his aunt with a growl, "Dirty trick!" "We vamps never do it in a clean way, Kim Mingyu!" she smirked. "I'm going to kill you with my own hands!" Mingyu shouted.

Author's note : Again, I'm sorry for leaving my readers like this T_T but just hang in there...we're almost there...