Chapter 34

Haneul kept turned and tossing around as she could not sleep even for a second. She sat up and touch her aching head, "Why does it hurt so much?" she clutched onto her head. Haneul left her bed and walked towards her dresser.

She gasped out loud when she saw her own reflection. Her eyes were crimson red and her fangs were visible. She closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, "Calm down, Haneul. Calm down." She then suddenly remember S.Coups's words earlier that day.

"Find me whenever you need blood. You should drink regularly since this is still new to you."

"Should I find him?" she then looked at the clock. The clock showed 5 past 9 in the morning. "It's still early. He's probably just gone to bed." Haneul shook her head before heading back to her bed. She pulled the cover and tried to sleep but she just couldn't when she felt something burning in her throat. "This won't do it. I need him!" Haneul hurriedly went to out from her room.

She tiptoed carefully across the hallway, not to wake up somebody else. She finally reached S.Coups's room. For a moment, she stared at the door. Just then she smelled something sweet coming from his room. *It's his scent. I know it well. He's inside*

Haneul carefully twisted the doorknob. She locked the door behind her and searched the room for S.Coups before she saw S.Coups, sleeping on his black-red bed. *What are you doing here, Haneul?! What if he scold you again?* Haneul was debating with her inner thought. *but he said to come to him if I need blood. My burning throat, my red eyes...it's because I need blood right?* she asked herself.

As if she was possessed, her legs brought her closer to S.Coups's bed. She stared at him for a while. *damn it! He smells so good!* she thought as one on her leg climbed the bed.

S.Coups suddenly opened his eyes. He quickly grabbed Haneul and pinned her on his bed. Haneul let out a loud squeal. "What are you doing in here, Haneul?" he asked her as he looked at her with a deep frown. Haneul slowly opened her eyes. S.Coups looked at her in surprise. "Your eyes..."

"I don't know...if it's because of blood or what but my throat...it's burning." Haneul answered. S.Coups sighed. He released his grip around her wrist. "You need blood. But next time, don't sneaked into my room like that. Just walked normally." S.Coups sat up. "I'm sorry." Haneul apologized.

S.Coups then slowly unbutton his silk pajama. Haneul blushed hardly before she looked away. "Wh-What are you do-doing oppa?" she stuttered. "Taking off my pj. Why?" he answered calmly like it's a normal thing for him. "But why?" Haneul asked. "You need to drink and because it's your first time, it could be a little messy. I prefer you mess up with the duvet rather than my expensive pj." S.Coups answered and Haneul pouted.

"Come here to me, I'm ready for you." S.Coups said which made Haneul turned to him abruptly. She stared at him in awe at what she was seeing. *that was what hid under his shirt all this time?* Haneul kept her eyes on him, *He has no define abs but damn, I just want to touch him.*

"Done checking me out?" S.Coups teased her. "I did not!" she blushed. "Come on sweetheart, you can do more than just watch. You're my mate." S.Coups smiled. "We talk about it later." Haneul said.

S.Coups giggled, "Come here. You need to drink." Haneul pouted before she crawled to him. "What should I do?" she asked him since it's his first time. "You can see the vessel right?" he asked and she nodded. "Just bite anywhere on the vessel than just drink like you usually drink." S.Coups explained to her and she nodded.

Haneul placed both her hands on his shoulder, for support. It sent cold shiver down both S.Coups and Haneul spine. Haneul bent closer towards the crook on his neck before she finally buried her fangs into his flesh.

S.Coups let out an audible hiss. But she didn't even bother to look at him. The scent of S.Coups blood filled the mansion. Aside from the sound of Haneul hungrily gulping down his blood, there's no other sound he could hear. It's like the two of them are in different world. A world where only both of them matter.

Haneul suddenly stopped taking his blood and pulled out her fangs. She looked at him with teary eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked her. "This is so wrong oppa!" she cried. "Why, Haneul? Hey, tell me." He gently cupped her face.

"I used to be a human...why am I drinking blood now?" she cried. "Haneul..." S.Coups looked at her. "It's not too bad right?" S.Coups asked. "No, it's bad! I lost my best friend because I'm a vampire. I lost my mom because of vampire. I was separated from my brother for years because of vampire! Why do I become one now?" she cried. "Haneul..." S.Coups gently pulled her closer and gently rubbed her back. "I am sorry. We are sorry. But things happen, Haneul. You have to live with it." S.Coups told her. She didn't say anything but to cry on him and he just let her.

Haneul woke up late evening. She turned to her side only to find the space next to her empty. She quickly got up. "Where am I?" she looked around the room before S.Coups's scent stuck her nose. "S.Coups's oppa?" she called. Then she heard the sound of shower coming from washroom.

She laid back on his bed. Haneul clutched onto the duvet tightly as she sniffed S.Coups's scent.

"Do you like my scent that much, Haneul?" S.Coups walked out from the washroom only with a piece of towel hanging around his waist.

Haneul blushed hardly.

S.Coups smiled at her, "Go and wash yourself. Then go down for breakfast. I might have something for you after that." He said. She nodded silently before she hurriedly got off the bed and went out from his room.

At the hallway, she met someone. "Mingyu oppa?" she looked at him in puzzle. "You slept with him?" Mingyu asked her. "But we did nothing." She blushed. "That's your life, Haneul. I won't interfere with your private life. However, if he hurt you, even just a bit, I won't hesitate to kill him." Mingyu reminded her before he went back into his room.

Haneul let out a loud sigh before she went back to her room.