Chapter 19

Haneul threw herself on the bed. She stared at the ceiling. "Why? Why he couldn't answer that?" she sighed heavily. She looked out at the window. The sun is up and it's bright outside. She yawned widely. *why am I sleepy so suddenly?* she thought as she grabbed a pillow and placed it on top of her face, enough to cover her from the sunlight. *damn the sun. It's hot!* she got up from her bed and closed the curtain. "That's more like it." She threw herself back on the bed. Slowly, she drifted to dreamland.

She woke up in the late evening. When she woke up, sweat covered her face and she was panting heavily. *what was that?* she thought. Haneul consciously placed a hand on top of her fast-beating heart. "Calm down, Haneul. It's just a dream." She said, trying to calm down. She got down from the bed and decided to get a shower.

Haneul then went downstairs. Joshua, Jun, Minghao and Wonwoo were there.

"Oh, hi princess." Jun smiled. Haneul walked weakly towards them. She took the empty seat next to Jun and freely laid her head on Jun's thigh. "What's wrong princess?" Joshua asked. "I had a bad dream." She stated. Jun's slender fingers played with her wet hair. "It's just a dream princess." Jun said calmly. "But it seems too real for me. I was sweating too much when I woke up." She said.

Minghao turned to her, "Do you want Wonwoo to look into your dream? He's-" "Yah!" Wonwoo quickly covered his mouth. "What? Is it about your power?" Haneul asked. Joshua frown, "You know?" he asked.

Haneul got up from Jun's thigh. "S.Coups oppa told me about it. So what's your power Wonwoo oppa?" she asked.

"It's nothing like S.Coups hyung's power, but I can read people's mind and I can control dreams too." Wonwoo answered timidly. Haneul smiled, "That's cool! I always want to read people's mind"

Wonwoo shook his head, "It's not as cool as you think, Haneul. Sometimes, it could be too loud. You heard voices everywhere. But I got the power under control already so I only read certain people's mind a certain time." Wonwoo told her.

Haneul turned to face Jun. "Jun oppa, what about you?" she asked him. "I can control time. I can go to the past but future is my limit. And I can stop time." Jun smiled proudly. "Shua oppa?" Haneul asked.

"I can heal people and I can do this to." Joshua then direct his hand on the wilted flower on the coffee table. After a moment the flower bloom again, looking fresh.

Haneul's eyes widened in surprise. "Woahhh! That is so cool. What about you, Minghao oppa?" she asked as she looked at Minghao.

"I can control shadow. Should I show it to you? But I'm afraid you'll freak out." Minghao said. "I want to see it!" Haneul said enthusiastically. "Okay then." Minghao stood up and went to the corner of the room. He switched on the stand light at the corner of the room. He looked down at his own shadow. Slowly, a dark solid figure appeared from his shadow.

Haneul unconsciously clutched onto Jun's sleeve. He chuckled, "It's okay. Princess." "But it has no face." Haneul said. "I can make one but it'll look scarier than this. Should I?" Minghao asked. "No!" Haneul answered quickly. Minghao laughed. "Oppa, can I touch it?" she asked. "Come." Minghao nodded.

Haneul got up and carefully walked towards the shadow. "Don't be afraid Haneul. This guy going to be around many times in future." Minghao said. Haneul nodded hesitantly. She reached her hand out and so does the dark shadow. She finally touched it and she shook hand with the shadow. Her face grew more relax compared to a moment ago. "It feels so fluffy." Haneul gave a small smile to Minghao. "That's because I want it to be that way. I can make it has spikes, it can be taller, you name it and I can make it for you." Minghao smiled.

"Nah. This is more than enough." Haneul then hugged the shadow tightly. "It feels like a human-size teddy bear. I love it. This could be my cuddling partner."

"What about me? Don't you want to cuddle with me anymore, Haneul?" Jun asked. "No thanks. I like this better." She answered without hesitation. "What." Jun was disappointed. Haneul just giggled.

--------- ----------- ----------

Haneul, Mingyu, DK and Seungkwan were in the kitchen, preparing for dinner or for some of them, breakfast. Haneul prepared her signature dessert; bread pudding. DK was making seafood stew and the rice, Seungkwan was preparing kimchi on a plate and Mingyu was preparing water kimchi stew for everyone.

"Seungkwan oppa." Haneul called him. "Yes, princess?" he answered without turning to her, he was busy with his kimchi. "What is you power?" she asked him. Three heads turned to her.

"Well, S.Coups oppa told me about you guys having powers. At the moment, I saw S.Coups oppa's power, Minghao oppa, Jun oppa, Shua oppa and Wonwoo oppa. So what about you?" Haneul asked.

Seungkwan cleared his throat. "Well, I can walk and see through things." "What? Really?" Haneul asked excitedly. Seungkwan nodded, "That's how I know you still awake when you locked yourself in the room, princess." he answered. "You need to show me." Haneul smiled. "Maybe later princess." Seungkwan smiled.

"DK oppa?" Haneul turned to him. "My power is not that strong like others, Haneul. My voice, that's my power." DK told her. She looked at him in puzzle. "DK hyung have a loud and high pitched voice. When he scream, he can even blow up a tree or even create a crack on a building." Seungkwan told Haneul on the behalf of DK. "That is so cool." Haneul smiled. "It's nothing." DK rubbed his nape uneasily. Haneul just smiled.

"Mingyu oppa too. One day, I want to see your power. You can't really use your power in house right? Thunder in a house? It's a no-no." Haneul smiled. "You knew?" Mingyu asked her and she nodded eagerly. "S.Coups oppa." She smiled.

"You spent lot of time with S.Coups hyung huh?" DK said. "Well, he just don't want me to disturb you guys." Haneul said.

*but I thought he hates Haneul.* Mingyu thought.