Chapter 24

Before going to the story, I want to apologise for updating a little bit late. I have limited internet access here so i'm sorry. and  sadly i have to inform the update will be a little bit slow in next week due to my convocation day. i have a lot to take care of. i hope for your understanding.

And to my Malaysian readers (if there's any here) who are graduating soon or already have your convocation day, CONGRATULATION! We did well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haneul played with her food. Someone came from behind and gently stroke her head. She looked up and a faint smile plastered on her face. "Vernon oppa." "You don't look good, Haneul." He said. "And I feel worst." She faked a smile. Just then, Woozi walked into the kitchen. "Oppa." Haneul looked at him. "Oh, hey." Woozi smiled at her before he took an empty seat. "I need water." He said. "I'll get it." Vernon went away.

"Where's others?" S.Coups suddenly appeared in the kitchen with Joshua and Jeonghan. "Still asleep I guess." Woozi answered. "Hyung, here." Vernon returned with a glass on cold water. "Oh thank you." Woozi thanked him. "What's wrong with you?" Joshua asked as he sat across him. "I couldn't sleep well." Woozi told them. "I'm sorry." Haneul suddenly apologised.

Everyone turned towards her. "What's wrong, Haneul?" Jeonghan asked. "Last night, I went into Woozi oppa's room and I kind of disturb his sleep." Haneul told them, "Nightmare again?" S.Coups asked and she nodded. "I couldn't go back to sleep so I went to his room and sleep with him instead." Haneul admitted. "You sleep with him?" Jeonghan asked uncomfortably. He turned sideways to S.Coups. He was already clenching his fist. Haneul nodded. "That's why Woozi oppa was so sleepy." "It's not your fault, princess." Woozi patted her head.

Joshua quickly got hold of S.Coups's hand. "Calm down." He whispered. Jeonghan uneasily glanced at S.Coups. He was keeping his eyes shut, probably holding back his anger. Jeonghan turned back to Haneul. "Haneul, it's not nice for a young lady like you to sleep with a man." He said to Jeonghan. "I'm sorry. But I couldn't think at that time." Haneul said in guilt.

"You've been avoiding this question and neither of us asked you about it but what exactly did you dreamt of?" S.Coups asked with a glare.

Haneul looked at him. "Never mind. It's just nightmare."

S.Coups slapped his hand on the dining table. "Tell me!" Haneul flinched slightly. Vernon looked at him cautiously. "Hyung. Your eyes. They're red." "Great! Then she'll know exactly how furious I am with her attitude!" With that S.Coups walked out from the kitchen.

"I'll check on him." Jeonghan volunteered.

The others three stayed with Haneul in the kitchen. "Sorry about him, Haneul. But you know he's right." Joshua said. "Hyung." Vernon looked at him. "Maybe what she dreamt was not just a dream. Who knows." Joshua said. Woozi and Vernon looked at Joshua.

Woozi turned to look at Haneul. "Haneul..." "It's okay. I'll tell you guys about it." Haneul said in defeat.

Jeonghan closed the door behind him. S.Coups was laying down on his bed, panting heavily. "Tell me... are you mad because she didn't tell us about her dream...or is it because she slept with Woozi?" Jeonghan nestled him. "I don't know." S.Coups answered.

Jeonghan sat on his bed. "Look, you have to tell her." "Maybe later." S.Coups answered shortly. "Then you should control yourself!" Jeonghan said. S.Coups glanced at him, "Did you just scold me?" S.Coups asked him. "Yes, I am. I warned you right? I don't want you to hurt Haneul." Jeonghan said. S.Coups sighed. "Fine." Without saying anything more, Jeonghan got up and walked out from his room. S.Coups stared at the ceiling. *stop torturing me like this, Haneul* he closed his eyes.

Joshua stared emptily at the moon. "Aren't you going out, Shua hyung?" a voice asked. Joshua turned around, "Hoshi." "What's wrong hyung?" he asked Joshua. "Just thinking." He answered shortly. "Why? Is there anything wrong?" Hoshi asked. Joshua turned to him. "It's Haneul."

Hoshi became interested. "Haneul? What's with her?" he asked him. "She told us about her dream..." Joshua told him. "Okay. What's wrong with it?" Hoshi frowned. "She said that she saw many faces. There was blood everywhere and she saw a burning village." Joshua said.

"B-Burning village? She couldn't possibly remember that right?" Hoshi looked at Joshua in horror. Joshua shook his head. "She just a baby that time. She shouldn't be remembering anything from that time." Joshua told him. "Should we tell her that we picked her up that time? Should we tell her that we lied to her when we told her someone left her in front of our door?" Hoshi asked. Joshua shook his head. "Not yet, Hoshi. Not yet. We have to let the others know about this." Joshua said. Hoshi nodded, "Understood hyung. Should I call the others?" Hoshi asked. "Go to S.Coups first." Joshua told him. Hoshi nodded before he went away.

Joshua stared back at the moon, "Just who are you, Haneul."

Soon the room filled with 13 young males. S.Coups was the last to enter the room. He took the seat at the end of the table. "So Hoshi, what's the matter?" S.Coups asked. "Shua hyung..." Hoshi called as he turned to S.Coups. "There's something weird about Haneul's dream. S.Coups looked at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

"This evening, me, Woozi and Vernon stayed behind after she decide to tell us about what she dreamt. She saw many faces and a burning village. I talked about this with Woozi, Vernon and Hoshi earlier. We think that it might have anything to do with the night that Mingyu's father was killed." Joshua explained.

Mingyu frowned, "Even if it's true, she's too young to remember anything that time." "Exactly." Joshua nodded. "That's why we are here in this room know. I don't know what to do from here." He added.

DK raised his hands. "Yes, DK?" Jeonghan turned to him. "Seungkwan came up with this suggestion." DK turned to look at Wonwoo. "Hyung can't you do something about this? Can't you look into her dream? Maybe Vernon can help visualise it. The two of you always work together anyway."

Wonwoo looked at him, "I never try that." "Would you?" Jun asked him. Wonwoo turned to Vernon, "How about you?" he asked Vernon. "I don't mind." Vernon nodded. "Okay. No promise but we'll try our best." Wonwoo said. "Now who wants to come with them?" Dino asked. "I know it would take too much power for Wonwoo hyung and Vernon hyung to take everyone into the dream. I think its best if only some of us go with them." Dino added.

"S.Coups hyung and Mingyu hyung are coming with us, that's for sure." Vernon said. "Me." Jun raised his hand. "I'll come along." Hoshi volunteered. "One more person." Wonwoo said. S.Coups looked at Woozi. "You come with us." He said. Woozi nodded silently.

"Jeonghan and Joshua, watch over the others. You guys listen to them okay." S.Coups reminded them. "Okay, hyung." Dino nodded.

"We should tell Haneul beforehand. I don't want her to freak out." Vernon said. "Don't worry about it. I'll tell her." Minghao volunteered.