Chapter 45

The very next day, S.Coups looked up to his body. Wounds slowly appeared on his hands and legs. There were some on his body too. *shit! Shit! Haneul in trouble!* he thought.

"How do we get out from here? We can't stay here forever!" Hoshi said. Just then the minister of defense came down to their cell with another person behind him. "The king wish to see you."

Thirteen heads looked up, "The king?" "Hyung..." Vernon turned to look at S.Coups. He looks indifferent.

The door to their cell was open and the king walked into it. "It's good to see you guys. Seungkwan, Dino, Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jeonghan, Jun, Minghao, Joshua, Woozi, DK, Vernon and Seungcheol hyung." The king gaze landed on S.Coups for quite a while. He walked towards S.Coups, "How are you doing, my big brother?" he asked S.Coups. He tilted his head and looked up at his little brother. "It's good to see you again, Seunggyo."

"You should address him as the King! Show his some respect!" the minister of defense told S.Coups. "Silence, Mr. Minister! I'm talking to my brother and I want nobody else to interrupt." The King, Seunggyo shouted at the minister before he turned back to his brother.

"Look, Seunggyo, I know I made a huge mistake in the past but trust me, trust us, we don't know anything about the commotion happen." S.Coups said.

Seunggyo sighed before he noticed the bruised on S.Coups body. "Hyung, you're hurt!" he freaked out. "Who hurt my brother?! Who is it?!" Seunggyo turned to look at the minister. "Didn't I tell you not to lay a hair on them?! What did you do?!" his eyes were red. "No, my King. We didn't-" "It's not them, Seunggyo." S.Coups said. "How'd you get this?" Seunggyo asked.

"It's from my mate. She was kidnapped." S.Coups told him. "You have mate?! You have mate?! She was kidnapped and they still kept you in here?! This is not right!" Seunggyo turned around and stomped his feet towards the minister. "Release them at once!" he ordered. "But, my King-" "At once!" he repeated his order. The minister bowed, "Very well, my King." He quickly unlocked their shackles.

Seunggyo quickly ran to his brother. "You're okay, hyung?" he asked worriedly. S.Coups just panted as a reply. "It's true that I'm mad at you hyung. I really hate you for leaving the throne to me but hyung, you need to go and save your mate."

"But my King..." the minister nestled them. "They could kill someone out there." He said.

The king looked at him, "And that someone could be you. Are you an idiot, mr. minister?" "I'm sorry, my King?" the minister looked at the king. "For few years, they disappeared from us. We didn't even hear anything from them. Then suddenly this commotion happen and you're accusing them? Are you an idiot? How someone who did not return to this world for few years could cause a well-planned ruckus and the person behind this seems to know this world well, which I know it's not them." The king explained before he glared at the minister. "I want you to leave them to me." "What? But, my King, they could-" "I said leave!" he repeated his words.

The minister bowed to the king before he walked away, leaving the king with the others.

"Now tell me, hyung. Do you know who's behind this?" Seunggyo asked S.Coups. He uneasily looked at Mingyu. Seunggyo also turned to Mingyu, "W-What's wrong?" he asked. Mingyu sighed, "It's my aunt." Mingyu said. "She's the person responsible for the commotion here and the one who kidnapped his mate."

"Why does is she doing this?" Seunggyo asked. "It's a long story. We'll tell everything to you once everything settle, okay?" Woozi said and Seunggyo nodded.

"Do you know where she is right now?" Seunggyo asked. They shook their head. He turned back to his brother, "Do you think you can find her? I mean, you can find you mate through your bond right?" Seunggyo asked. "I don't know, Gyo. She's becoming weaker and I can feel that." S.Coups said.

"We should get all of you out from here. Maybe then you can sense her. I'll give you some of the palace guards for your backup." Seunggyo said.

"Why are you so kind to us, Gyo?" S.Coups asked. "Only an idiot would ask me that. We're brothers, hyung. I may hate you for what you did in the past but that's the past. We should fix our present." Seunggyo told S.Coups. He smiled. "I'm glad that the vampire world has a wise ruler like you. Seunggyo scoffed, "It's not my fault that you're stupid." "Watch it kid!" S.Coups chuckled.

Haneul cried for the nth time, *it hurts so much. S.Coups oppa.* her thought went for him. *I miss you oppa.* ever since she was capture, they didn't provide her with any food of drink. She was torture and abused. She was weak and couldn't do much with her power.

The woman kicked her again. "Where the hell is Kim Mingyu?!"

"How the hell would I know?! You took me away from them and keep me here!!" Haneul roared. Her aunt smirked at her, "Hmm? You still can talk back to me, little mice?" the woman clutched onto Haneul's hair roughly. "Let's see if you can still talk after I did this!" the woman smashed Haneul's head on the floor. Haneul panted heavily as she started to lose her sight, "Op-Oppaaaa..." the pain was too much for her to handle. And soon enough, she was unconscious.

The woman sighed, "That was such a relief. I should keep her. I need Mingyu to be here when I kill her." she grin evilly before she walked out from the room.