Chapter 4: The Pervatron

"Hey, where is everyone?" asked Sakura, one of the guild members. I looked around.This was the usual meeting spot. Every month our guild would get together for a meeting.

        "Here some of them come." I shrugged.

        "Koneko, Kohana!" welcomed Sakura. "Where are all of the other girls? Do you know?" She asked the twins. Or at least they insisted that they were in real life.

        "What do you mean?" asked Kohana.

        "Our monthly guild meetings? Are Akira and I the ONLY members that remember?" sassily asked Sakura. 

        "Hey--hey, hey! That rhymes!" added Miki, appearing our of the door. Mika uses the giant wooden mallet. She's not bright, but she's powerful. And the second most leveled player in Kawaī Senshi. 

        "Miki, welcome!" Sakura said. The other 3 members eventually showed up in a time span of 20 minutes. 

        "Now, let's begin." Sakura began. "First thing on the agenda: skills. Now don't get me wrong we're very--" 

        "Hey! W-why does Sakura-san get to make all the decicions?!" Miki interrupted.

        "Since she became the guild-leader, Miki. Man, it's a good thing you're strong." Yuki replied. 

        "PLEASE! NO INTERRUPTIONS!" Sakura demanded. "LADIES! First in the agenda: leveling. That boss we just defeated; he wasn't even our level. A few back, maybe. Now, don't get me wrong we're very powerful." Sakura glared at Miki, who wasn't paying attention. "The only reason we defeated him was because...well--Klein." she spat out, as if his name was a dirty word. "Skills are very important in ALfHeim. So--" 

        "Hey," I began. Sakura buried her face in her hands. "Not trying interrupt, but why were you guys such jerks to Klein yesterday?" I asked. All of my friend's jaws dropped. They looked around at eachother in shock. I was so confused! Has I missed something? Yuki finally chuckled.

        "You mean you've never heard of Klein? Like The Pervatron Klein?" again, spitting his name out like a dirty word. 

        "Um.. The Pervatron Klein? No..." I said. 

        "Let us fill you in." Yuki said, popping her knuckles. "Look, Klein has tried to get with EVERYONE. Every pretty girl that he sees. That's where he got his pervatron nickname. You know, from pervert?" she informed.

        "YES YUKI, I've heard of pervatrons before!" I said frustratedly. 

        "Well, he's bad news." Ren joined in. "He's dated everybody in out guild except for you." I was shocked! Klein wouldn't do something like that, would he? I think I was more upset than surprised though. He was the first guy I'd liked in a long time, and I thought maybe I had a shot at him liking me back... 

        "It's okay, hon. Getting over him was hard--" Sakura paused. "ish for us all!" she tried to cheer me up. There was a long pause. "Anyway, ladies we need to focus on SKILLS and SPELLS. That's going to be the focus for today. After the meeting, we are all going..." I drowned out Sakura's voice. They could be wrong about Klein, right? He seemed so SWEET and so CHARMING! He couldn't be--that--way.. Could he? 

        I heard a notification jingle. 

INBOX: 1

FROM: KLEIN

HEY, AKIRA! MY GUILD AND I ARE FIGHTING OFF A MONSTER AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD COME? P.S. WE'LL BE LEAVING AT 6:00P.M.