Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips

Start from the beginning

8:53 a.m.      My Baby: I stayed over last night and I woke you up this morning by riding you while your friends were asleep in the room.

I swear my dick twitched when I read her text, feeling a surge of excitement as I pictured her on top of me, riding me slowly while trying to keep quiet. I highly doubt either one of us would have been able to keep quiet for long, however. The idea that we could get caught at any moment was an unexpected turn on, and I felt myself begin to harden.

8:55 a.m.     Me: You wouldn't be able to ride me for long without moaning and making noise, Babygirl. You are quite noisy when my cock is inside you.

I smirked to myself as I hit send. I knew I was going to get her riled up. Sure enough, when she replied it made me snort with laughter.

8:56 a.m.     My Baby: OMGGGGGGG I already had to masturbate once this morning, are you trying to get me going again?! My mom is trying to get me to go out to breakfast with her. You're a brat!

8:59 a.m.      Me: That I am, and proud of it Babygirl. Go have breakfast with your mom. I need to sleep, Jimin got here at 3 a.m. and kept me up talking so I'm tired. I'll text you later when the guys and I are up and ready to plan the day.

9:00 a.m.      My Babygirl: Ok, Daddy 😉. Love you <3.

Now it was my turn to groan at her reply – she knew what being called Daddy does to me.

9:01 a.m.      Me: Love you too, naughty girl.

I locked my phone after I hit send and put it down next to me. My body was in a sleepy haze still, but my dick hard as a rock and wide awake. I had an urge for a split second to jack off, but the need for sleep was overpowering and I succumbed before I could finish my thought.

Some time later the screeching came first, followed by something hitting me like a ton of bricks. Did someone just break into the house?!?!?!

I jolted awake, both hands curling into fists as I lunged at whatever was now on top of me, my left fist connecting with something hard.

"Owwwwwwwwwww, Hyung, what the hell man," Jungkook said, rolling off of me and onto the floor. Jimin and RM ran into the room to find out what was going on.

Jimin's hair was sticking up everywhere and he was still nude except for those fucking tight little girl underwear, and just looking at him was annoying me.

"JK! JK are you alright," Jimin yelled, rushing to his aid. Jimin straddled JK, pulling his hand away from his jaw to check for any injuries. I swear, if I didn't know any better, I would think they were a couple with how touchy they were with each other.

"He sucker punched me! I just came in to wake him up. I couldn't wait anymore, and I got too excited. I'm sorry Joon," JK wailed, turning onto his side with Jimin still on top of him as he rubbed his jaw.

I look over at Joon who is standing in the doorway, a sigh escaping his lips as he looked up at the ceiling. Probably asking the God he doesn't believe in for patience.

"Sorry, Man. I told both of them to stay in the room and keep quiet. It's almost 11:00 a.m. Jimin was whining about being hungry," Joon said, looking my way.

Jimin stood quickly, glaring at me. "Yeah, and JK was just excited because he hasn't seen you in FOREVER. You didn't have to HIT him for fucks sake."

"Look, I'm sorry, but he jumped on top of me while I was dead asleep. I thought I was getting jumped by an unknown assailant," I mumbled, sitting up now. I swung my legs around and planted my feet on the floor as I reached over to grab JK by the hem of his pajama top.