| 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 |

|

- together, alone -

This book is going nowhere lmao, but at least I'm doing something productive in my free time. That's what your uniform looks like, and yes that's Touka okay shH-

Enjoy-

* * *
You stayed in the same position you were in before, laying down and wondering what to do next. Angel dust had left the room a few minutes ago after his phone rang. He was probably out to 'do his job'.
A few knocks came about on your door, you groaned. You couldn't be asked with this anymore. You knew it was Alastor since he made a little tune out of the knocks like he did when we came here. You sighed, using your elbows to hoist yourself up from the comfort of your bed and turned the doorknob to the right. And of course, there he stood, In all of his red, edgy glory. He smiled his signature smile and guided his eyes towards you.

"Ya need something?" You asked, clearly not bothered to deal with this walking pole's scummy deals and scams today.

He simply chuckled, Like he always did, " I just thought we could get to know each other a little better, Since we are colleagues now and all." His voice became clear for a bit, Then returned back to it's normal state. You almost forgot he was working and staying here. For some stupid reason, You moved aside and let him through, You probably regretted that decision five seconds after since he literally went around and started to look at and touch everything he saw vaguely interesting. You turned around and sighed, Then sat down on your beloved bed. He stood still and watched you creepily until you softly patted the empty spot next to you. You didn't know why you offered a seat next to you to him, Probably so he would stop staring at you like a lost puppy.

A weird, creepy lost puppy.

You looked around your already-familiar room to try and escape the awkward scene playing right next to you. He started to talk a little bit about his life in New Orleans and how he witnessed the stock market crash and prohibition. It was kinda interesting, I suppose. After a bit of small talk, he cleared his throat,

"So, How did a doll like you find your way to Hell?" He asked, tilting his head to the right slightly. You never really knew, maybe it wasn't that important? If it was, you would have remembered your past life. Right? He noticed your sudden silence and changed the subject swiftly,

"Would you like to hear some dad jokes?"

You looked at him like you would to person who just murdered a bunch of people, Which he probably has. Has he lost his tiny pea mind? Dad jokes?

'I guess it's better than talking about the orphans during the stock market crash.'

"Uh, sure?" You said, sounding more as a question than a awsner. You had no idea what was happening right now. First he wanted to take over Hell, and now he wants to tell me dad jokes in my own room.
He stood up, put his fist to his mouth and cleared his throat, then faced you.

"Have you heard about the cow that tried to jump over the fence?" He stopped to look at you. "It was a UDDER disaster!" He started to laugh profusely while you just stared at him, confusion practically imprinted on to your face. He wiped an imaginary tear from his right eye. Where was Angel when you needed him?