BLÎND Lôvê❤❤

"I am not feeling well" Whispered Anika placing her head on Shivay's shoulder , he wrapped his both hands around her and pulled her in his chest .

"What's wrong?" he asked and caressed her hair lightly .

"huhhh.. Nothing " She sighed and traced her finger on his face , Shivay closed his eyes in content and breathed out .

"Do you think ? if you will able to see one day you will recognise me?" he asked holding her finger and bringing them close to his lips , he placed soft kiss on his finger and nuzzled in her neck , She sighed in content and wrapped her both arm around him , turned her neck a little away giving him more access to her cleavage and shoulder region , he continued kissing her and she closed her eyes drowning herself in feeling.

His hand slowly moved towards her lips and he rubbed his thumb over her lips making her moan , he closed the little distance between their lips and crashed his lips with her , they both kissed senselessly and with a single turn Shivay placed Anika on bed and hovered her , they both didn't even realised when they lost their control and ended up with another love session .

Tracing his thumb on her eyes , Shivay dipped his one finger in paint and draw exactly on canvas , he traced her sleeping form and repeated his act, Soon the white canvas turned into a beautifull girl face who was none other than Anika , he smiled once he felt that he almost completed his work and with painted canvas he head towards his secret wardrobe and hide that canvas there before coming back and laying beside a sleeping Anika .

●●

"We can do Mr Oberoi's operation as It's been two year since that accident and this much time is more than sufficient for his wound to cure" Said Doctor and Jhanvi cried in happiness .

"When we can bring him for surgery?" Jhanvi asked in overly excited tone making Tej chuckled on his wife exciteness .

"After three days , till then I will arrange every thing for surgery" replied Doctor and they shaked hand before parting their ways .

●●●●

Next day

Jhanvi and Ten head back to India as soon as possible . "I m too much excited Tej , I just want to see his face when i will tell him this news" Jhanvi exclaimed happily and tej held her in his arms .

"Calm down jhanniye" he placed a kiss on her hair and suddenly a thought crossed his mind but he controlled himself from speaking aloud .

They both entered head towards Shivay's room and found room vacant , Jhanvi frowned and called out Riya worryingly .

"Where the hell is Shivay Riya?" Jhanvi asked angrily and Tej held her back before passing Riya an apologetic smile .

"Shivay Sir is with Anika" Riya replied and her reply burst the lava inside Jhanvi , She didn't like the way it sound , huhh she didn't like that blind girl afterall that Anika have no comparison with her Shivay .