Blînd lôvê

"One more bite" Anika ran behind little kids with food in her hand and they all ran here and there , laughing loudly .

"Anika mumma , first catch us" The little five year old niyati screamed and ran with help of 4 year old boy Ayaan who can't speak , Ayaan held Niyati's hand tightly making sure she doesn't fall and ran here and there , away from Anika.

"Ayaan , Niyati , if you both don't stop right now then I will feed subhansh , Anjali and Priya instead of you two" Anika warned , Finally sitting tiringly on bench and breathing harshly .

"No mumma , No priya, Anjali Subhaansh" Niyati came back running with Ayaan on her side and they both sat like an obedient kid and opened their mouth , Anika feed both kids lovingly and washed their mouth after feeding them .

"Now my both baby will go to bed" Said Anika kissing both of their head and picking both of them in arms , She made them lay down with other three Children who were watching cartoon and  laughing on the funny sound the character was making .

Ayaan took hold of Anika's palm and placed her palm over his mouth, it's his those of habits whom he got from Anika , it was Anika who told him to try to speak even voice isn't coming out, Anika stare Ayaan lovingly and waited for his words "Mumma , I love you" He whispered against her palms and tears start glistening in his eyes making Anika's eyes moist too , he is the youngest kid here after Anika's own baby , his grandparents left him here because they thought that this dumb boy isn't of their use , it's been only two month since Ayaan is here and soon he got attached with Anika receiving  motherly love from her.

"Baby i love you too" Anika whispered in low voice and took hold of his face , placed numerous kisses . The little boy climbed on Anika's lap and snuggled in her chest making her chest warm up with feeling of love , She just love these kids like her own and the only motive she have nowday is make these children perfect and fine and give them a beautifull life.

"Mumma" Soon Niyati wiped tears of Anika who smiled and kissed her palm making the little one giggle.

■■■■

"Sir , we spotted Ms Anika " Said an agent and Shivay smiled before something hitted his mind and his happy mood turned in sour .

"You said it last time too Siddhanth" he shouted from his side making the agent flinch .

"Yup sir and I m really sorry for that" Replied Siddhanth with sincerity and Shivay huffed large amount of air .

"Are you sure about it ?" Asked Shivay, closing his laptop and hoping for best .

"Yes sir , 100% sure" he replied and an 440 volt smile crept on Shivay's face his heart beated wildly against ribcage and he closed his eyes tightly feeling content as well as overwhelmed .

"But sirr" Siddhanth hesitated and listening hesitation in his tone , Shivay's smile vanished he quickly got alert and waited for Siddhanth to drop the bomb "I spotted her with her child , I have a picture of them" His news wasn't less than a bomb , Shivay went numb , for a moment he felt his world collapsing , he gulped large amount of saliva before speaking "You sure , The child was hers?" he asked fearing for worst , he can't imagine his Anika with someone else child , the thought of child being his didn't crossed his mind once and it made him feel suffocated and sick at same time .