Epîløguê

"Anika " Shivay called out his wife and Anika sighed before stopping her work and making her way towards her husband "Please feed him , he is crying from past 10 minutes" Said Shivay passing their three month old son towards her and Anika took the baby and placed kisses on his chubby cheeks .

"Mumma" The little three year old toddler called her mom too much sweetly , Anika raised her brows and stare her daughter lovingly "Mumma copppee" she said and pointed her finger towards Shivay coffee.

"Daddy will make coffee for you Cara , Mumma is feeding baby na" Anika replied in her sweet tone and Shivay smiled before picking his daughter and heading towards kitchen , the little girl placed her head on her father shoulder and played with his shirt button , She traced her finger on her father cheeks before wrapping his arms around her daddy neck and kissed his cheeks too much lovingly

"What's wrong BABY?" Shivay asked looking straight in his daughter eyes and she nodded negatively before hidding her face in his neck , Shivay caressed her hair lovingly before pulling her little away from him and he placed a kiss on her forehead before asking once again "Tell me what's wrong cara" he asked in his soft and loving tone .

"Dwaddy" she whispered in cracked tone and start crying , She sobbed hidding her face in his neck making him worried , he doesn't know what's wrong with his three year old toddler , but the sadness pain and hurt is clearly evident in her eyes , The way she kissed his cheeks and cried made him happy and sad at same time , Happy because his three year old only let her feelings out at front of her father , She never ever demands any toy or any other things from him and Anika , Her all attention is focussed on puzzle games and her parents only , She doesn't even bother them at all untill unless she don't need food or have to sleep and this is making them worried at all , they tried to talk and help their three year old and even consult a doctor and for god Grace there wasn't any problem at all with her , the way she behaves is her nature it's not like she is getting away from her parents and suffering from any thing at all .

"Cara , look at me baby" Shivay whispered in her ears and she stared him teary eyes and sucked her lower lips in mouth for controlling her cries but her tears weren't stopping at all .

"Baby" Shivay's voice cracked seeing his baby this much vulnerable, he made her stand on kitchen island and cupped her face in his palm " Mumma scolded you" he asked and she nodded negatively before throwing herself on him , he quickly catches her and patted her back lovingly .

"I miccheed you dwaddy" She sobbed ,placing her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck "Don't gwoo again leaping mwee alone dwwady" She said and sobbed , his heart clenched and he tightened his grip around his daughter and placed kisses on back of her head , Anika who was standing on entrance of kitchen with his son faked a cough and get inside the kitchen , The three year todler quickly wiped her tears and hided her face in his father chest shyly ..

"See Aru, Your didi is weak, She is crying" Anika teased her daughter who peeked through Shivay's shoulder and replied "No Aru, Dwidi isn't crlling" she said in her babish tone and faked a wide smile "Dwidi is strong giwwrl " She said and Anika raised her brows and wiped her tears , and then wiped her husband tears and placed a kiss on his cheeks "I told you to not go away from her for a week" Said Anika and patted back of her baby boy , She burped the little boy and after few minutes the baby fell in slumber  , clutching his mother sarre in his little fist.

"That was important" he whispered in response and stare her lovingly , Anika made hot chocolate instead of coffee and made Aadya drink , She drank hot chocolate happily and Shivay made her sleep , patting her back lovingly .

Soon they made both baby sleep in the small room adjacent to them and made their way towards their room , As soon as they entered in their room , Shivay pinned Anika to side wall and start placing kisses all over her neck and shoulder region , he sucked the hickey he left a week ago and darkened the purple mark once again .

"I missed you " Anika whispered in his neck and Shivay's hand quickly unwrapped her sarree , he slided her sarree shaper down and started unhooking the button of her blouse leaving her in garments , he unfasten his own pant and teared his shirt before sticking his body with her , they both moaned in contact and start making out , Soon they drowned in world of pleasure and made love over and over .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

UPDATED BABY IN MY WOMB -3 ♥️

Do you guys want me to write another short story on Our shivika ??

The name of Story will be "Bullied and Broken" .. As I m updating all my book and also giving target and will only update if target will be complete so guys if you want update of INNOCENT and RUINING FOR HER & BABY IN MY WOMB 3 you guys have to complete target, I just don't want you all to blame me for not updating .

"BULLIED AND BROKEN" (Ready for this short story?)

This is complete.