Blînd Lôve❤❤❤

It's been three days , Since Shivay left , Anika was living like a lifeless body , and also she start getting sick , All this made Tej worried and he finally decided what he have to do .

"Anika" Called Tej and Anika turned towards Tej with a fake smile.

"Yess Sir" she replied , still faking a smile , which wasn't even reaching till her lips.

"I arranged a place for you , 100 km away from here" he said and his heart felt heavy , he got some bad feeling but he shrugged "Also , I m thinking to take you to Doctor as i want you to be able too see again" he said and tears made their ways through Anika's eyes .

"No Sir , I m okay like this , Already you did a lot of favour to me not anymore" She said and placed her cloths in suitcase .

"You can't live like this your whole life Anika" Tej scolded and pulled cloths away from Anika's hand " And that's my final decision " he said with finality and was about to left but turned back and said "That house is your temproary place , Once you will get your sight back , You can go wherever you want" .

Few days passed , Doctor checked Shivay's wound and declared him able and perfect to undergo of surgery , Tej ordered his assistant to keep check on Anika and be with her till her surgery , he also placed a blank cheque on Anika's current house and left for abroad to be with his son during his surgery , Finally the day came and they both went undersurgery at same time and for god grace the surgery was successfully too .. After 15 days their dressing opened and the first thing Shivay saw is his dad , he had happy tears and his heart was getting wild to see his Anika , only he know how much he missed her in each passing days , even he told his mother to call her too but all time her phone was switched off , he was angry on her for not asking about him and his surgery once but his love was much more than his anger , Anika opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a white envelope on the table beside her bed , She slowly opened the envelope and the report turned her world upside down , She felt like laughing and crying at same time , She got overwhelmed from feelings and ended up crying clutching the report tightly , She caressed her tummy lovingly and smiled .

"I am not alone , You are with me" She cried in happiness "I will give you everything , we will start our life away from everything " She caressed her tummy with love and tears and her heart clenched as her mind went to Shivay, She wiped her tears and smiled "Thank you for this Shivay , I will take care of our baby , I will not burden you and tie you to me using my baby" She whispered and her tears start streaming once again but she was quick to wipe them away and smile.

After 5 days , Finally it was the day for Shivay to come back India , his happiness hadn't any bound , he was jumping and bouncing everywhere like a 5 year old kid , the thought of meeting his love and seeing her after a month was makinh him too much happy and excited at same time ..

"Ohh god ! Mom dad please be ready soon" Shouted Shivay like a 5 year old and his excitement made Tej smile in sadness .

"Shivay that is our private jet son" Jhanvi said sweetly .

"So what ? still we should be on time" he said in response and stare himself in mirror , he looks different , he surely look different from his he used to look two year before . "I just can't wait to see you" he whispered placing his palm over his heart and smiled with tears , unknown from the thing that he is not going to see her anytime soon.