Blînd Lôve❤

"Which type of work you can do?" A man  asked from a blind girl and She blinked before thinking .

"I can teach" she replied with a smile , As it was her dream to be a teacher .

"Which Subject?" he asked and the girl bitted her lower lips , looking much cutee than she was looking a minute before .

"Umm .. Maths"She replied with 440 volt of smile , She really felt thankfull to this NGO , Her dream of working as teacher and helping orphans will be fulfilled finally , there were the thoughts in her mind at this time .

"Okay you are apointed" Man replied with smile "Some personal questions I have to ask" he said and her face lost the smile , She turn all serious and listened him carefully .

"How you lost your sight ? is it lost from birth only?" he asked and her smile came back and She nodded no "I met with an accident when i was 20 , My family wasn't rich enough to pay for operation , so from three years i m like this" She replied but there wasn't a tinge of sadness on her face , He stare her amusingly and nodded.

"And you decided to live in NGO permanently  because you hate them?" he asked and she nodded negatively and smiled .

"I don't want to burden them for lifetime and why would I hate them , I m in this world because of them only" she replied and her reply was enough to took away heart of the man at front of her , he raised from his chair and took her in a fatherly hug "God bless you my child , if God will want you will get your sight back soon" he kissed her hair and from the sudden touch , She got uncomfortable as well as scared , soon man seen to understand her discomfort and got away from her whispering sorry "I m really sorry for my act ...." his word left hanged and he realised that till now He don't even know her name .

"Anika" she said with a smile "Where I have to go now?" she asked .

"Can you go on your own?" he ask and She nodded "Yup just tell me How much steps my destination is away from me" She asked .

"Straight 100m then take left and walk straight approx 160 m and then take one write you will be in the class where you are assigned as teacher " he replied and she nodded before heading out .

■■■■

"Tej" A woman called as she entered in his cabin and sat right across him "Thank you so much" She had tears in her eyes as she thanked him .

"It is my pleasure jaaniye , He isn't only your son , he is Mine too" Tej replied with love in his eyes and he turned towards the large window and look outside , A boy nearly 24 was laughing and talking with kids nearly 4 to 5 years old , The boy was teaching them English  and cracking little jokes to make the disabled kid laugh and giggle.

"He is really enjoying this , This accident changed him allot" Jhanvi choked with tears and Tej quickly wrapped his both arms around his wife taking her in a hug "I just can't describe my feeling right now" Jhanvi cried clutching her husband shirt and he tightened his hug more around her.