⇛ 𝖫𝖾𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗇

"Yahweh is gracious"

NAME: LEE Daewon
STAGE NAME: ECHO
BIRTH: 23th December 1999

ZODIAC: Capricorn
HEIGHT: 6' (1m82)
WEIGHT: 132lbs (60kgs)
BLOOD TYPE: O

SUB-UNITS: NCT U, NCT127, NCT DREAM (graduated three months after Mark), SuperM
POSITION: Vocalist, dancer

GUARDIAN: Grandfather

"a sound or sounds caused by the reflection of sound waves from a surface back to the listener"

FACTS

- Daewon grew up in Sydney, Australia with his grandfather.

- He knows how to speak English as well as Korean.

- Daewon joined SM entertainment after being scouted on the streets at the age of 15.

- He doesn't talk that much when he struggles. Tends to stay quiet.

- He is a cute hyperactive crackhead softie who loves to break the rules.

- He has a rough past; he doesn't like to talk about it and only his members know about it.

- He wants a puppy.

- He has one of the hell charming smile.

- Daewon's mental health isn't in great condition, he suffers a lot.

- He's the kindest person you could ever met, doesn't know what rudeness is.

- He writes a lot of songs to help him getting his emotions out.

- He has some fears because of his past, which caused him a lot of trauma.

- He listen to every type of music.

- He can rap too but didn't show it.

- Daewon has a deep ass voice while rapping which can makes everyone crazy.

- He's friends with a lot of artists in the industry, he's not a social butterfly but his smiles make everything.

- He can play many instruments thanks to the fact that he's autodidact.

- He plans on getting tattoos because he finds this beautiful and wants to have important things on his body.

- His best friend is outside of nct, he knows him since his childhood and grew up together. He's called Sun-oh, he's just a simple student.

- NCT represents his family. He loves them more than anything and anyone.

So here we are, after more than one month working on this. It's out !
First, this is my first male oc book and damn I love this. Give Daewon lots of love ! I choose EunWoo for his face claim because I love this boy way to much and he does something to my heart..
Secondly, I want to dedicate this book to the person who inspired me without knowing it. (Well they are two..)
all-white-things  because of her 8th member bts book who made me shed tears and laugh. She's an amazing person ! Plus she's one of my inspiration.
Galaxy_Blue3  who deserves the world, with a  work absolutely wonderful and amazing ! The been inspired doing this male oc book because of that amazing work ! So thank youuuuuuu~

Now, I just want to tell everyone who will read this, you are your on light.

Let's go for Daewon's adventures !