Thank You/Author's Note

Okay, first off, I didn't think this many people would read my story (nor do I think that with any of my stories to be honest) but I'm really thankful for all of you who have stuck by me for the past six or so months while I wrote this story. It means a lot to me to know that so many of you love this book even though it isn't the greatest. Reading your comments every single day made me smile so much, and I love getting to interact with some of you in the comment section. Seeing your reactions to what was happening and getting positive feedback and love from you guys is so important to me, and I'm super thankful.

Summer Lovin' started off as something to preoccupy myself with over the summer, and it's turned into something so much more. I'm so glad you guys loved the story that much. Unfortunately, this book as come to an end, which means I'll hopefully get to do a Q&A with you all, and answer some of your questions. I also wanted to know if there was something you guys wanted me to write next? I'm always up for story ideas (like I don't have enough of those) and I want to know what you'd like to see me write next!

Again, I just want to say thank you to all of you who have been here since day one, hyping me up and encouraging me to finish this story. I love you all.

-R