TWENTY-EIGHT

JIMIN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY REGRETTED HIS DECISION TO COME WHEN HE WALKED INSIDE OF THE FRAT HOUSE THAT WAS HOSTING THE END OF SPRING BREAK PARTY. It wasn't the loud music that made his want to leave, or the large crowd of people, or the fact that almost any room he went in smelled like weed, alcohol and sex. No, it was the fact that he spotted Suga standing in the far back corner or the common room, red solo cup in hand and was in a conversation with his captain. Jimin's breathing hitched in his throat and his heart skipped a few beats. He looked good. He was wearing all black which really wasn't a surprise to him, and his blonde hair contrasted nicely with his beanie. The same one he'd worn to the rap battle. Please don't look this way, he internally begged. Jimin knew that if he did, he wouldn't be able to handle it. Thankfully for him, Jungkook swooped in carrying a red solo cup in his hands, passed the second one to him in a flourish,and then proceeded to drag him into the kitchen to raid the fridge.His breathing returned to normal, but he could still feel his heart beating quickly in his chest.

Hoseok and Taehyung were in the kitchen already when they entered. They both had cups in their hands, and judging by Hoseok's goofy grin, he'd already had one or two drinks. Jimin wondered if Namjoon or Jin would be attending. Because if so, he was dropping Hoseok off with them,and telling them that if anything bad happened to his friend, he was gonna smack them into the next century. However, that would mean he'd have to talk to one of them, and that meant Suga could possible be with them, and he wasn't ready to talk to him again. Jimin propped himself up against the counter, and looked down at the drink in his hand. He didn't feel so good. Seeing Suga made him feel a bit sick,and so he turned around and dumped it down the sick before chucking the cup in the garbage.

"Not drinking tonight?" Taehyung said, coming to join him by his side. He wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder and lent into his side. Jimin shook his head.

"No, I feel a little sick right now," he replied with a sigh. "I saw Suga in the common room,"

"What's that bastard doing here?" Jungkook growled. He'd come over to join the group and caught the tail end of the conversation.

"He's on the team with Jackson, remember?" Jimin explained. "Of course he's going to be here,"

"Well if he bothers you, come find us," Jungkook huffed. "We'll beat him up for you," he puffed his chest out in a manly like way. Taehyung poked his stomach, laughing when he squealed in surprise and jerked away from him.

"My heroes," Jimin mused, sarcastically. But Jungkook's plan had worked, but Jimin gave them a small smile, even if he was trying to fight it.

"There's the smile we all love," Taehyung said, ruffling Jimin's hair. Jimin laughed.

"You guys are the best,"

"Damn right we are,"

Yoongi lent up against the wall, red solo cup in hand, and stared out at the crowd of people that were weaving in and out of the common room.Couples were making out on the couches, or sneaking upstairs for a little bit of privacy. There were girls grinding on girls and boys grinding on boys, groups of people dancing in the middle of the room. Loud music blared out from the speakers, drowning out the chants and shouting from the people in the house. Faintly, he could hear people yelling, "CHUG CHUG CHUG!" It was a madhouse in here.

He was alone now, and had been for the past hour or so. Namjoon had spotted Hoseok dancing with some guy across the room, and got a little fired up over it. He had disappeared with the boy to go god knows where and do god knows what with him. He let out a deep sigh,and took a long sip of the alcohol that was in his cup. He didn't want to get drunk tonight, or do a heavy amount of drinking. He was keeping his eyes peeled for Jimin, because he was going to tell him tonight, and he wanted to be relatively sober for it. This cup was to help him gain some confidence.