EIGHT

Jimin refused to let go of Yoongi. He had his arms locked around the older's waist, face buried in his neck, and was sobbing uncontrollably. Yoongi had both arms around his neck, with one hand resting on the back of his head, and he nestled his face into the younger's hair trying to prevent his own tears from falling. He wasn't ready to say goodbye, and neither was Jimin.

Jimin's parents waited outside with Yoongi's, giving the boys some time alone. It was obvious to them that something more than just a friendship was going on between the two, and nobody seemed to mind.Their kids happiness was all they wanted.

Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter, sniffling quietly into his shoulder. "'M gonna miss you," he cried, bringing one hand to wipe away his tears. Yoongi took the opportunity to pull out of the hug. Jimin whined and tried to pull him back, but Yoongi had other plans. He cupped the sides of the younger's neck and kissed him. Jimin let his arms fall in defeat as he kissed him back, tears slowly ceasing until he wasn't crying anymore. His fingers griped softly at Yoongi's shirt, bringing him closer. Jimin broke the kiss to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna miss y-you to," Yoongi breathed, kissing him again. "S-Somuch,"

"Promise me you'll call? A-And write?"

"I promise,"

"I don't want to go," Jimin complained, tears threatening to fall again. "Yoongi, I don't want to go anymore because it means I won't be coming back and-"

"Shh,I-It's going to be okay," Yoongi whispered soothingly. He dragged Jimin back in for another kiss. "You can do this, I be-believe i-i-i-in you,"

"But I'm scared. What if I'm not good enough, Hyung?"

"Y-You wouldn't have g-g-gotten in if y-you weren't." Jimin let out a sigh, and rested his head against Yoongi's chest.

"I have to get going," he mumbled sadly.

"I k-know,"

"I love you," Jimin murmured, glancing up at Yoongi with wide eyes that were red from all the crying he'd done. Yoongi was having a hard time keeping back his tears. Jimin brought a hand up to wipe away the one stray one that slipped down his cheek. Yoongi pulled Jimin tightly against him and started to cry. Jimin buried his face in his shoulder, and held him close.

"I l-love you too," Yoongi choked out.

_______________

JIMIN SIGHED FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. "Hoseok, let him go, we have to get going," he said, trying to pry his best friend off of Jin, while Namjoon was doing the exact same thing to Jin, trying to make him let go of Hoseok.

"But I don't wanna!" Hoseok pouted, clutching to Jin. "Wanna stay with them,"

"Can't we keep him?" Jin asked, looking to Namjoon with puppy dog eyes. Namjoon chuckled.

"Yes, but he has to go right now baby,"

"I don't want him to go,"

"I know you don't but he has to go back home right now. He has school soon and so do you,"

"But-"

"No buts,"

"Hoseok, come on, let go of Jin," Hoseok whined as Jimin yanked him away, pouting dramatically. "Don't make that face Hyung, they have your number, you guys can call and set up something later, but right now we have to go,"