FIVE

JIMIN WAS SLIPPING OUT OF THE SMALL CAFE WHEN HE BUMPED SHOULDERS WITH SOMEONE. Startled, he lifted his head to apologized, only to be brought face to face with someone familiar. "Suga!" he exclaimed, smiling widely at the taller blonde who had just entered the cafe. He seemed taken back a bit before he recognized him. The same familiar, sly smirk graced his lips, and he lent against the door frame of the cafe.

"Hey, Dollface, how are you?" Jimin ran a hand through his hair, exposing his forehead, and grinned. Suga felt into a short daze has he did.The younger had quite the effect on him and he barely had to do anything. He had to admit he was surprised to see the younger. Despite telling him that he was staying in town for the week, and getting his number, Suga didn't believe that he would be seeing him again.

"I'm doing good, how about you?" he asked in return.

"I'm good. Bit hungover still,"

"The party was four days ago," Jimin replied confused.

"Well I don't need to be at a party to get drunk, Dollface," Suga explained. "Our friend Jin came up last night, and decided to bring alcohol with him. We got a bit too drunk," Jimin laughed

"So what brings you here?" he asked, motioning to the cafe. "Hate to be that person, but it doesn't seem like your sort of thing," Suga rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Namjoon and Jin were hungry, and seeing as I needed some fresh air, and this place was close, I decided to come here,"

"You know, Carlos' is great for hangovers." Jimin stated. "The have the best burgers in town. Greasy food is a lot better than some pastry. Those are more of a thing to eat before you get drunk in my opinion."

Suga gave him a funny look before laughing. "You weren't kidding when you said you'd been here before, Most people haven't even heard of Carlos' until they come here,"

"What can I say," Jimin said with a shrug, "I'm full of surprises."

"Well then, you wouldn't happen to know how to get there would you? It seems to me that I haven't the slightest idea where I'm going," both boys knew what Suga was playing at, but since Jimin didn't really want to go, he played along.

"You'rein luck Mister, I happen to be going that way," He held his arm out and motioned for him to link his arm with his. Suga did so, and together the two walked out of the cafe and into the sunshine.

Jimin spent more time with Suga than he expected to. He figured they would have parted ways when they picked up food for Suga's friends, but the older had dragged him along with him, saying that if he didn't have anywhere to be at that moment, he would appreciate it if he tagged along. He ate lunch with Suga, Namjoon, and Jin who Jimin couldn't tell if he was slightly tipsy or if that was just his personality. Suga scolded him the moment they walked in the house that if Jin scared him away, there would be hell to pay. Namjoon greeted him with a smile, and seemed to be less nervous then when they first met four days ago. Jimin liked Namjoon. He was easy to talk to, and intelligent. He wasn't loud, he was more on the quiet side, which Jimin liked a lot. Sometimes Hoseok could be too much for him. And Jimin liked Jin. He reminded him of Hoseok. Funny, always smiling,slightly dramatic. He got to learn more about Suga, and Namjoon, and Jin. Namjoon had just gotten a degree in English, and was going to be studying music in the fall alongside Suga, and Jin was a culinary student. Jimin made him promise he would cook for him before the week was over. He agreed. All in all, he'd had a pleasant time with the three. The only thing that had caught him off guard during lunch was that Jin was Namjoon's boyfriend.