Thank you

Heya,

So, with the epilogue here,we've had completed our journey with My Husband is mine.
Thank you so much for supporting me throughout the journey towards the end.

I apologise if I have hurt anyone in anyway.

I Hope you have enjoyed the journey with me reading the story as much as I have enjoyed writing down the story?

I thank each and everyone , reader and writer who read,voted and commented on the story making me boost up myself.

I hope you will do the same for the upcoming works from me.

Do tell me do I need to change as a writer?(just to improve myself)

Or should I continue as I'm, myself?

Don't worry!

I'll start My Husband is mine season 2 Soon after I complete LIU and 10 parts of pyscho.
And when I'll start Season 2 ,I'll also start another story.

So,I've many plots running in my head.

1)Possesive Love
(Arnav loves Kushi yet he supports her to have a relationship with another man.Reasom behind it is the main plot of the story)

2)Fate
(Kushi is a playgirl while Arnav is a gentleman,a virgin;based on Mafia.
You must have read the drabble fate I have updated on my inkitt account just few days back, it's the elaboration of that drabble)

3)True love
(Kushi and Arnav are in a serious relationship from the time of their high school.After a long term relationship,Kushi gets mentally ill all of a sudden.While at the same time Arnav gets to know about the betrayal Kushi gave him.Will the love between them stands against evil? What's the reason behind Kushi's mental illness?)

4) Betrayal in relationship.
(Gupta's and Raizada's are family friends.Arnav and Kushi are best buddies but Arnav who is 14 years old and Kushi is 13 Years old get's seperated Because of the growing enemity and a mistake happened between both the families.After years,Kushi comes back in Arnav's life just like an devil under the mask of Angel, making the Raizada's life a living hell)

These are some plots revolving around my head.
I'll start the stories based upon these plots someday in near future but for now as I said when I'm gonna update MHIM-2 , along with it I'll start another story from the above plots.

Do tell me which one should I start?
I'll decide based up on the poll.

MHIM-2 and the new story will be starting from February 2020.

A/N

Do check out my other works too.

A new story called Echoes is a story I want every man and woman to read.You will find it in my profile.
It has a great moral atleast according to me,a woman.

Do follow me if you find my work good.

Thank you!