part 17

After a long time, Right?
Missed me?

Story is going to end very soon, just 2 or 3 chapters and story will be completed.

********

Kushi stood in her room, at the poolside gazing at the mirror image of herself thinking about the baby. A Small Smile is playing on her lips at the thought of having a baby, and that's when she felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around her waist from behind. She looked at the reflection in the water in the pool only to look at her husband nuzzling her neck from behind. Nevertheless, she already know the owner of the pair of hands even before those hands wrapped around her waist. Now, as always her stupid heart went on a marathon which happens only when someone special is near to her. The rumbling of butterflies in her stomach indicated that her husband is near her. The stupid hormones which made the hair at the back of her neck stood up indicated that her other half is near her.

Arnav continued nuzzling her neck when Kushi started ruffling his hair's with one hand where her other hand found its way to meet with hands that surrounded her tiny waist making her breath shallow and short, in turn making the rise and fall of her chest. After thinking about the baby, she is feeling new and shy just like a newly wedded bride. A Blush crept up in her already reddened cheeks making her look like a Promogonnate.

Arnav looked at her reddened face through the reflection which made his heart swell in pride as he is the only one who can make her blush. The effect of him on her made him complete, goosebumps crept up over his body. He felt aroused, something is hardening down there.

Just a few more days and everything will be clear. We can go on a honeymoon, and make a plan for babies thought Arnav looking at their reflection in each other arms. For the Time being, Arnav turned Kushi towards him and Kushi was looking down at his chest not looking up at his face. Arnav held her chin up making her hazelnut almond-like eyes meet up with his chocolate brown eyes. He cupped her cheeks, Kushi was heaving up and down with nervousness. This is not the first time her husband is going to kiss her but after thinking about their baby, she felt nervous, Nervous, and shy being intimate with her husband. Something stirred in her stomach and down there thinking of being intimate with her husband, making love with her husband after the thought of baby came rushing in her mind.

Arnav understanding her reverie as he too was drowning in the same boat, lifted her in his arms not before kissing her on her forehead, a kiss of assurance, a kiss of love, a kiss of trust, a kiss of respect, a kiss of admiration; which made her close her hazel almonds in content. After that everything was blank. The outside world didn't matter anymore to them. They have drowned in their own world, a world filled with love and only love.

No Sheetal

No Parvati

No family

No Anjali

No Laxmi

No HP

No Aarav

Only Arnav and Kushi, Arshi; a couple who are so much in love with each other in their own world of passion, possession, Love, and Respect.

A group of men started their search in every hospital but none of them got the desired result. They reached Apollo hospital.

"Do you know her? Did anyone admit her to this hospital", asked a man showing Mohini's photo to a receptionist in the hospital.