Epilogue

Author's Note-

Before going to the update,
I just want to know, how was the story?
Did you like it?
Any favorite scene?

*Important*

Am I able to express the story in a good way?

Am I a good writer?

Anything that should change in me as a writer?

Please do respond as I've to improve myself to write anything.

******

Shantivan

After 6 years

Morning

Switzerland

It's a beautiful chilly morning with the snow falling down as it's winter season. There stood a serene two-story building made of wood surrounded by plants. This made the house look more beautiful and extra chilly with different kinds of birds around them making chirping sounds. While not caring about the whole outside world, both the love birds slept in each other arms after loving each other which was not enough and fell asleep in the early morning. Birds chirping sounds made Kushi wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she noticed was her husband, she lay with her head on her husband's chest while her husband is fast asleep with a slightly open mouth.

She smiled at him and kissed his forehead, with a robe on her body, got out of bed, and went towards the balcony.

She stood there looking at the serene view in front of her. She blushed remembering the reason behind their visit to Switzerland. She really doesn't remember the number of times they went on honeymoon and this is one of the honeymoon trips for them. Everything changed in these six years.

She remembered how Manorama Mami who is her Mother Keerthi's best friend apologized in front of everyone for her wrongdoing, from the moment she tore her piles of sarees to the moment when she found or created a situation to insult her. She apologized, in brief, the other day after the fiasco, not only Manorama but from Anjali to Devyani, everyone apologized and asked her forgiveness for taking her for granted in a way that someone dare to enter their house and break their household that no one had any slightest idea about it.

Yes, she will not deny that she felt bad when they ignored her, while some insulted her and while some stood silent not supporting her in her time of need, didn't understand her even after knowing her character from the moment of runaway marriage to the Sheetal marriage. She is after all a human even though she is selfless, so it is obvious to feel bad and get hurt. Is Being selfless meant they don't have feelings when someone who is a family ignores them or hurts them even though it is unintentional and you tend to forgive them?

Being selfless doesn't mean they should forgive them because everyone has a certain patience level and it broke for Kushi when all of her family apologized to her. She doesn't have any problem forgiving them but she doesn't have enough strength to forgive them. After all it's her patience level that got broken.

So, being the good and supportive husband he promised to be, he took his wife for mind refreshment to a new surrounding, Tamil Nadu.

He took her to a totally new and comfortable place which is Tamilnadu. It can be called as their first honeymoon even though they haven't shared any physical relation other than an affectionate kiss while staying in Tamilnadu. They consider it as a honeymoon because it's in that place, she got her Arnav, neither ASR nor Chotte. Just Arnav, Kushi's Arnav who loves his wife unconditionally. It's at that place they both have communicated with each other soul's, they went into depths to understand each other hearts and many more such memories which bring goosebumps all over her body whenever she thinks about it, even now, just now how she is getting goosebumps.