part 13

Parvathi is happy as she got a chance to have the privilege of conversing about her business with the King of the fashion world, the Great Arnav Singh Raizada. As Arnav himself is ready to take from Parvathi, she is not on earth. She flew away to the sky, away long back.  Parvathi knows that her business in the fashion field is an illegal one and she is smart enough to show the world that her business isn't an illegal one. She is Confident or better say overconfident that even Arnav cannot find her illegal activities. Only if she knows that she is ready to dig a grave for herself.

She internally smirked at herself as she thought of this. Arnav who stood there watching Parvathi who is lost in her Dreamland snapped his fingers at her and still, she is out of the real world. Arnav left her in her own thoughts at the same place, the staircase. He went back to his room which now and always belongs to his woman.

He opened the door of his room and entered Only to look at his wife who is sleeping peacefully but as soon as he noticed her on the bed cuddling to something, an automatic frown appeared across his face.

"What the?" left his mouth automatically.

On the other hand, The Queen of the King of the world is sleeping peacefully cuddling with a Bunny who is too sleeping peacefully bedside his beautiful lady who owns him.

Arnav fumed looking at the scene as HIS Kushi cuddled to a bunny which isn't acceptable to him.  He is the only one with whom his wife Should cuddle. Okay, If it is for only Sometimes, it is acceptable for him. Laxmi is already on his head ready to take his place and now this bunny is too added to it. He can expect that would be the situation of both Laxmi and Bunny wouldn't leave his wife. There is no chance of getting a minute to spend his time with his Wife. He pouted at that thought.

He went near the bed and looked at his Kushi dreamily. He knew that he didn't spend his maximum time with his wife for the last two days and just two days brought a bunny between them. His Vision Went towards bunny who is now awake but still cuddling to HIS Wife and looking at her with his Big and black Round eyes. He glared at the bunny but the bunny isn't in the mood to look at others when he has his Saviour beside him.

Haha...If this is what Continues, there would be a world war 3 between the bunny and Arnav.

Kushi started waking up from her sleep and Opened her eyes with heavy drowsiness.  Her Husband appeared in front of her and she threw a cute smile at him which was Reciprocated. She started getting up from the bed and noticed her dear Bunny cuddling with her who is looking at her innocently. She quickly gave him a peck on his forehead. Looking at this scene, Arnav frowned more. As Kushi is heavily drowsy, she is finding a bit of difficulty in waking up from bed. She pouted at that thought and Arnav who was annoyed smiled a little looking at his wife.

Kushi looked at her husband with her doe-like eyes pouting innocently. He is lying to himself if he says that Love cannot happen again. He is, again and again, falling in love with his wife, more and more.

Kushi raised her both hands indicating for her husband to lift her as she is finding a bit of difficulty in getting up. She looked like a small baby girl doing that. Her husband gladly lifted her in his arms and the poor bunny felt left out. After that he left her in the washroom not before kissing her forehead and giving her an I Love you Kiss.

He waited outside sitting on the recliner glaring at bunny who is looking at him innocently sitting in front of him on the edge of the bed.