part 15

Arnav went back to his room with the dinner plates in his hand lost in thoughts. Kushi is sitting on the Recliner pouting and the bunny is looking at her with his big black eyes innocently. This is the scene that he got to see as soon as he entered their room. Arnav chuckled at her posture and went towards her with food. He sat beside her keeping the plate on tea table before them. She looked at the food and before she could touch the food, the plate is snatched away from her hold.

Her eyes widened and her mouth becomes 'O' Shape without any Warning.  She glared at the source who dare to take away her food which is her life, she thought.  Thank god Kushi's Goddess hasn't granted any power to her husband to read one's mind, Otherwise, a Tornado would have hit the world listening to Kushi call food her life as her husband is hell possessive for her and he wants Kushi's life belongs to only him, not food.  She looked at the food in her husband's hands and pouted at food looking at it Consoling her hungry grumbling stomach. He would have sworn if he didn't say that she looked more than cute.

"Arnav Ji, please I am hungry. Let me eat. I've waited for you long and you are not letting me eat. You are a very bad laad governor. Keeping his wife hungry.  Poor my stomach is crying because of you", said Kushi pouting at him.

Arnav narrowed his eyes at her,  internally chuckling at her.

"No. I won't let you eat -", his words were soon cut off by Kushi as a loud gasp released from her already wide-opened 'O' mouth.

" Haawww....! Rakshash! How dare you say that you will not let me eat? I thought you were the best husband one could get but everything is finished now. You are not my husband. You are not my Prince Charming. You are the worst husband in the whole world," started Kushi with her usual melodrama crying dramatically. Arnav looked at her amused with her antics raising his left eyebrow perfectly.

"Hey Devimayya, I'll not talk with you anymore. You granted me the worst husband ever. It would have been best if I married Salman khan. Salman khan is the be-", her words were soon cut off by Arnav as he fished a morsel of food in her mouth not letting her continue with her useless talks anyways. Maybe he didn't like the way his wife called him the worst husband or maybe his possessiveness was way more strong that he didn't want any other man's name coming out of his wife's mouth, calling Salman or whoever best is just unacceptable.

Now Kushi's eyes too opened wide as soon as she had to swallow a morsel of food that was in her mouth touching her taste buds.

"Ummm...Allav...ji Umm...Huf,  f- ", her words were cut off by her husband.

" Shut up Kushi, First of all, eat and then talk. Got it?" said Arnav glaring at her.

Kushi looked at him with her big eyes which have innocence stored in them that can melt anyone at any instant. She started chewing her food silently looking at Arnav now and then keeping her baby in her lap.  Arnav kept feeding her and feeding himself in between and in that way they completed their dinner. Kushi is still annoyed at Arnav. Bunny started bouncing in Kushi's lap.  Kushi don't what had happened to her baby suddenly as she had given him food already.

"What happened my baby?" asked Kushi completely ignoring Arnav who sat beside her and smiled at her, admiring her like a lovesick puppy.  As soon as he heard his wife calling the bunny a baby, Green Monster in him woke up with a very much huge yawn for any normal monster.

Bunny started rubbing his stomach on Kushi's lap indicating that he is hungry once again.  Kushi took the bunny in her Arms and started cooing at it.