prologue

Raizada Mansion
Arshi's Room
10.30 AM

Aarav bitwa bilkul hamare arnav bitwa Jaise hai
(Aarav is just like our arnav)

Aarav bilkul humare chotte Jaise hai
(Aarav is just like my chotte)

Arnav bituwa ka beta hoga to voh Aarav bitwa  jaise hi Hoga
(If arnav would have child, he would be like Arav bitwa)

Aarav aur Arnav bitwa saath main kithne achhe hain....!
(Aarav and Arnav together seems good)

These are the exact words that started ringing in Khushi's ears again and again. She wants to remove those words from the planet itself.

"Her husband is her's and only her's," Khushi thought. Nobody can snatch her rights and her love from her, at any cost. She would turn the world upside down to keep her 'chotti si Duniya' safe with her. She is not going to sacrifice ANYTHING for ANYONE anymore.

She trusts her husband with all her life. If she wants to save her 'Choti is Duniyaaa', she has to discuss about Aarav with Arnav. For starters, Communication plays a very important role between the couple. A husband and wife should be friends to each other before they can become anything more to each other, even if they know they love each other which is nothing if there is no understanding; understanding and communication which stabilizes the relationship between the couple to no limits. But her husband is not even near to understand her insecurities, which hurt her to no extent.

She was hurt and angry when her husband didn't seem to bother about Aarav when their whole family keeps on comparing him with Aarav in front of him. She needs to discuss about this very soon.

That doesn't mean after discussing about Aarav with Arnav, she is going to forgive him for what he did. But again, if she wants to discuss regarding Aarav with Arnav about her doubts, he's going to blast at her and she is sure of that. But the discussion should be done at any cost.

Her husband needs a reality check and he has to earn her forgiveness and she is not going to bend in front of him at any cost—not even by blackmailing which he is perfect at doing so. Coming to Raizada's, she doesn't even need to say about them anyway. They say they treat their daughter-in-law as their own daughter, in that case, who compares a stranger's son with her daughter's husband.....?
Everyone and she mean it, everyone is taking her for granted. Yes, she is selfless and that doesn't make her Non-Living thing which they are considering her to be, it seems.

She loves them.
She takes care of them.
She cooks for them.
She prays for them.
She obeys them.
And In return what they have given her?
Just take her for GRANTED.
Just taken her as a Non-Living thing.
Just forgot her existence just because 'not-so-important-guests' arrived or say she had given them a shed.

If being selfless causes her to at the verge of losing her 'Choti-si-Duniya', then she better be selfish.
She better don't care about the Raizada's anymore.
She better don't pray for their well-being anymore.
She better don't cook for them anymore.
She better don't obey them anymore.

She better gives them 'oh-so-much-needed-Reality-Check'

Her Husband. She needed to know why is he not noticing their family behaviour. After all, she has to live her life with him—he is her life.

So, her mission starts from now.
Reality Check!
First, for her husband and then for their family.

She has to plan something for her husband.

She is pacing in her room biting her nails thinking all these when an idea occurred in her crazy brain as to how to give a Reality Check to her husband.

***********************************

At Gupta House
10.30 AM

The phone started ringing in the main hall of Gupta House. Garima lifted the call.

Phone Conversation

Garima- Hello!
Other Side- '..........'
Garima(with worry lines visible on her forehead)- jee teek hai.

Garima informs about the phone call to Madhumati and Shashi to which Madhumati becomes tensed and even Shashi looks worried, even in his paralyzed state.

"What if after all these years the truth Comes out, " said Garima with tensed face voicing out her worries.

"What if the truth reaches Khushi by any chance after all these years," said Madhumati, same expression as Garima.

Shashi looks tensed.

"What if Khushi..." thought Garima, Shashi and Madhumati.

What if Gupta's are hiding some truth?

What if Mami is somewhat related to Khushi's past?

What if Akash is related to Khushi?

What if Arnav supports Khushi after Reality Check?

What if Arnav realises his mistakes?whether it is intentional or unintentional....!

What if Arnav and Khushi trust each other without any boundaries?

That's it!
How was the update?

SHOULD I CONTINUE IT OR NOT?

What is the idea that Khushi got in her crazy brain?
What is the truth Gupta's are worried or say afraid about?

Hit the ⭐button......!
Waiting for your comments and even inline comments too!

Thank you

-Bhavs0005☺