part 1

(Note-Please don't compare this story with original kind track because this story is my version & would be totally different from the ipkknd track. So just forget Original track while reading the story)

At Gupta House
10.30 AM

The phone started ringing in the main hall of Gupta House. Garima lifted the call.

Phone Conversation

Garima- Hello!
Other Side- '..........'
Garima(with worry lines visible on her forehead)- jee teek hai.

(Okay!)

Garima informs about the phone call to Madhumathi and Shashi to which Madhumathi becomes tensed and even Shashi looks worried even in his paralyzed state.

"What if after all these years the truth Comes out," said Garima with a tense face voicing out her worries.

"What if the truth reaches Khushi by any chance after all these years, " said madhumathi same expression as Garima.

Shashi looks tensed.

"What if Kushi..." thought Garima, Shashi, and Madhumati.

Raizada Mansion
Arshi's Room

Khushi is in her room thinking about her plan and whether it would work or not, but she is sure it would work on Arnav. She just wants to kick Sheetal out after the Reality Check before it is too late.

She already knows that Sheetal is here only because of either reason and that is,
1)To Separate Arnav from her OR 2)Maybe Sheetal is behind Arnav's property.

Anyone who is even in 10th class passed out can tell that looking at Sheetal and her behavior along with her kid Aarav's behavior. Come on, who believes that if a kid is totally into father, it is a very rare case? Even if a kid is totally into father, which kid would also dress up like his/her father? Inheritance is just hormone activation. How can dressing sense be related to a Harmonious Function? That's totally Unbelievable. In Aarav Case, he totally dresses up like Arnav even with his hairstyle, Aarav likes basketball just like Arnav, Arav eats only toast and juice just like Arnav, Aarav is Arrogant, Egoistic & Stubborn just like Arnav, Aarav is diabetic just like Arnav. He just says 'What the' like Arnav. Come on, any kid would talk looking at their elder's way of talking. Now, 'what they can't be an inheritance, can it?

Khushi can accept Aarav as being Arnav's Son only if his taste & his behavior is just like Arnav, but here along with that even his dressing style and hairstyle are the same. How can she believe that? Anyone can find it weird if he/she is educated or 10th passed out. And the important point is that Aarav is diabetic and he, being diabetic just got confirmed now. But if Aarav would be one of Arnav then Aarav must be diabetic from birth itself. But no, he is diabetic now, in his 6th year which clearly states that Aarav can't be the son of Arnav unless someone trained him to act exactly like Arnav and that someone must be Sheetal who keeps taking chances to compare Aarav with Arnav, her advances towards Arnav which didn't go unnoticed by Khushi, even if her great Hardvard dumb-brain Husband is unaware of it.

Khushi is just 19 years old, the non-graduated girl doesn't mean she didn't even go to school. She is 12th passed out and knows biology subject very well. She does remember it in her brain which is very sharp unlike someone, else it would be other than her dumb husband. So, Khushi would not do anything to throw Sheetal out but she would make her husband & family throw Sheetal out.

So, Khushi's plan starts now.

Main Hall

Everyone is sitting on the sofa chatting with each other not noticing that Raizada's elder bahu is in the hall now.