part 15-teaser

Arnav went back to his room with the dinner plates in his hand lost in thoughts. Kushi is sitting on the Recliner pouting and the bunny is looking at her with his big black eyes innocently. This is the scene that he got to see as soon as he entered their room. Arnav chuckled at her posture and went towards her with food. He sat beside her keeping the plate on tea table before them. She looked at the food and before she could touch the food, the plate is snatched away from her hold.

Her eyes widened and her mouth becomes 'O' Shape without any Warning. She glared at the source who dare to take away her food which is her life, she thought. Thank god Kushi's Goddess haven't grant any power to her husband to read one's mind, Otherwise, a Tornado would have hit the world listening Kushi call food as her life as her husband is hell possessive for her and he wants kushi's life belongs to only him, not food. She looked at the food in her husband hands and pouted at food looking at it Consoling her hungry grumbling stomach. He would have sworn if he didn't say that she looked more than cute.

"Arnav Ji, please I am hungry. Let me eat.I've waited for you long and you are not letting me eat. You are a very bad laad governor. Keeping his wife hungry. Poor my stomach is crying because of you.", Said Kushi pouting at him.

A full chapter is updated on inkitt as usually. Go and check it out, Waiting for your review's!
I know I'm late but forgive me.

How are you liking the story so far?
Rating out of 10? I'm not demanding votes & Comments as a Compulsion and you guys know that. I just want rating and please do rate the story honestly, I've to improve myself with the help of these ratings. Eagerly waiting.Hope I'll get a response. If not I'll be disappointed and already I've my life hell busy just like a fish market. Your encouragement boosts me up, dearies. Nowadays, I can't able to concentrate while editing any story. Only you can help me with that with your honest reviews.

P.S.
I'm not replying to your comments nowadays and I know that.I'm hardly getting time to spend my time on Wattpad. If I'm not replying it doesn't mean I haven't read them or will not read them, I read them I swear. But Time doesn't permit me to leave a reply. Hope you could understand me always.