18. Yes or no question

Happy Sunday guys. I literally stayed up all night drinking so I may as well write you a good ass chapter right lolol

    It's been days since we made any progress so River and I had to do the 'break up' Friday and today I'm showing up to school with Derek on my arm

    It's been days since we made any progress so River and I had to do the 'break up' Friday and today I'm showing up to school with Derek on my arm. I sigh as I get dressed. I have to ride in Dereks fake car today and it pisses me off. I don't understand why I can't just have him hop on my motorcycle and hold on it's not like that would make him look stupid or anything. Any guy at school would KILL to go on a joy ride with me. I'm not blind I can see the eyerections guys at the school were looking at me with.

    Apparently it could compromise the mission. It's not like I'm sticking a pink helmet on his head and making him my bitch or anything so what's the problem? I guess I shouldn't whine when I've been forced to do much worse and just looking at the bike is a privilege in itself.

    I jump when a knock sounds at my door. "Doll?" I don't know whether to be relieved or annoyed.

    I throw the door open and stare up into Dereks stormy eyes with crossed arms. His eyes focus on me and his brows lift in amusement. He gives me that 'are you for real' look before walking past me into my room.

    "Still pouting about the car thing?" He asks with a pouty look on his face that i'd gladly slap away.

    "It's ridiculous! It's not like I'm locking your dick down or anything! Why can't you just ride on the back and hold on to me?" I ask quickly, starting to pace the room to keep myself from hurting him.

    "Doll, you really gotta loosen up about shit like this." He said before jumping up and landing on his back on my bed.

    "What?"

    "Seriously doll you've had that stick stuck up your ass since I met you. Chill out. Get laid or something. You act like you need it." He said putting his hands behind his head.

"I do not have a stick up my ass!" I smacked him hard on his toned stomach. Even though I only felt it for a few seconds I could tell he was easily sporting an eight pack. I bite my lip but shake my head and release the thought from my mind. Not now Issa oh my god! Keep it in your pants!

"Yes doll. Yes you do. You're always like "rules" this and "rules" that. You never do anything but train and do what you're told. You always look pissed off or on alert. I mean look where you are! You can't ever lose without pouting and I'm pretty sure it's because you're lacking in the sex department."

"So you think if I get laid I'll miraculously become more relaxed and nice." Not likely bud.

"Exactly! You need someone to take the stress away and take your mind off being a robot all the time."

"I am not a robot!"

"Yes doll you're an impotent machine with no sex drive."

"Okay for your information I - never mind you're an ass." I said finishing my make up but this intrigued him. Suddenly he's by my side in the body length mirror.