14. Playing pretend

Mature scene in this chapter. If you can't handle smut.. well too bad because this chapter is long and important 😂and you know how descriptive I am so...

 well too bad because this chapter is long and important 😂and you know how descriptive I am so

The second we landed, I rushed out of the death trap and basically kissed the ground. Thank god im out of that stupid metal bird. Here I am minding my own business, appreciating solid ground when River grabbed me from behind and threw me over his shoulder. I thrashed around and repeatedly punched his back but he continued to walk off the runway, carrying me like I weighed nothing more than a baby.

"River! River put me down! Now you assho-"
My words are cut off when I felt a sharp pain on my ass. Did he just..? Oh fuck no.

My body was frozen for a second but when it registered in my head that he had indeed spanked me, i thrashed around even more violently than before and hit his back harder.

"Princess do you think you could hit me one more time but a little higher up to your left? I'm really tense so you're doing me a favor." I let out a yell of frustration and kicked at him as he laughed at me.

I looked up and saw the group following at a slight distance so I couldn't get them in my attempt to escape from this caveman's grip. Tess gave us a knowing smirk, while Alissa looked back and forth between River holding me and Emery walking beside Derek with a giddy smiles. I looked over at the pair and neither of them found my situation amusing. Both looked at me with irritation, like I'm somehow at fault for this!

———————————

The next morning I was woken up at four in the morning to train. And if it was combat, it would have been fine but instead I was met in the training room of our safe house by a brunette woman that was dancing to 'act up' when I walked in. I stopped dead In my tracks deciding whether or not to knock her out and leave her in a ditch or kill her and leave her in a ditch. Killing her would probably be the less risky alternative.

    "Why are you dressed like a cage fighter? Issa right?" The brunette asked.

    My confusion tripled at my name and I looked at her with a cautious expression. She knows my name, she knows the location of the safe house so either she was assigned here or I'm going to have to kill her. On deciding this, I stepped forward discreetly pulled a throwing star from the back of my bra.

    "Chill Barbie. I'm Taia, I've been assigned to you to help you learn your dances." She said crossing her arms. "You can put your weapons by the door."

    "I've already been trained to dance." I said, still ready to kill her.

    "Not the cheer routines for the school you're going to in a few days." She said turning her back to me and started stretching.