13. Unaware, manwhore, rebel RUNT

"Your objective for this mission Issa, is to act like the preppy little dancer we dress you up as and play out this little love story to a point." Liam said over the jet screen. We all had to either turn around or lean to our right and look over the mostly empty seats just to see Liam's mildly amused, mildly bored expression.

"To a point?" I ask and look between Derek, River and Emery. A tad bit worried as to where this was going. I have a bad feeling...

"Yes. This little drama Daniel created is merely a distraction for the actual point of the mission." He said bluntly, waiting for the many questions he knew would follow knowing the group he was dealing with right now.

"Distraction?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's the actual point?" Everyone asked at the same time.

    Liam rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance before elaborating."this whole mission has to do with one of the few rebel gangs that refuse to answer to anyone other that their own leader. This mission in particular is targeting Jason Greenway." He sent a picture of a handsome young guy around our age to the screen.

                      Jason Greenway^Picture sent below yummmm

                      Jason Greenway^
Picture sent below yummmm

    "His father is a gang leader for the biggest, most threatening rebel gang in the United States

    "His father is a gang leader for the biggest, most threatening rebel gang in the United States. We need Issa to catch this kids attention. He likes girls that other guys want so we need you three to really play up the angst and love drama like you're lives depend on it.. which they do. We need you to get close to him Issa. Befriend him. Seduce him. And figure out a way to get into his father's office and retrieve as much information you can on his gang. There's a flash drive in a small black box at the bottom of your suitcase in the shape of chapstick Incase you get caught somehow."

    We all sit in tense silence. I try not to look at anyone and for the thousandth time, I wished that the group supporting me in this mission were students that I didn't know. If that were the case I wouldn't have two of my best girlfriends looking me with nervousness for the intensity of the situation. I already know they're going to grill me on information on everything with the four boys that will be stressing me out until this mission is complete and tell me all about how this will not end well. Like I don't already know. Like I'm not already freaking out about this shit show! Not to mention the boys..