17. Planned

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK😘

Two months ago...

We walked for what seemed like forever until Kyler hacked an Uber account and we hopped in like it was nothing. This is the first rule I've ever broken at the academy and I kind of feel alive. What a Gang leader I'll be. Aren't people in gangs supposed to have this kind of freedom all the time? It seems like past generations are trying to make us into more of an army than a gang community. It certainly felt like my father was preparing me for war rather than to take over the Serpents.

"Okay bitches! We're here!" Kyler said as he grabbed Alissa and pulled her out on his side of the uber and didn't bother to shut the door as he ran away with her.

    "Wow I should have brought a guy to drool all over me too. Now I'm stuck with being the fifth wheel!" India blurts out and then gasps as she realized what she just said. "I'm gonna.. yeah." She said as she quickly scooted out of the car.

    My face is red so I don't look at Emery as I grab my bag and laugh before following after her. Emery gets out with me and we walk closer to the.. beach? Really? It's cold as hell right now! I sigh and stomp over to the pile of clothes our friends abandoned and proceed to hesitantly strip down to my bikini.

    "Hey stretch!" I turn to look at Emery but quickly turn back around when I see his almost naked body. Why the hell am I acting like Virgin Mary? It's not like he doesn't have shorts on! Really tight shorts.. "It seems our friends have miraculously disappeared. What ever shall we do?!"

    I whip around when his voice started to get louder at the end of his sentence and have just enough time to gasp as he throws me over his shoulder and runs to the shore.

    "Dude it's freezing! Do not! Em! Emery! Okay seriously let me dip my feet in fir- AHH!" I scream as I'm thrown into the ice cold water. My mouth tastes disgustingly salty and I cringe as I swim back up to the surface and break out of the water.

    "Asshole!" I yell as I splash him.

    He stands there with his hand on his heart and falls back into the water making me laugh. I quickly regret it when he shoots up out of the water and splashed me back. He splashed me a lot harder than I did him and we can't have that can we?

    "Woah woah woah!" He yelled as I started nonstop splashing him and pretty soon it turns into a full blown war.

    We aggressively splashed each other until I dropped down into the water and swam up to him. I laugh under water before kicking his leg forward and my hand shot up out of the water so that I could push him by his shoulder. When he was fully under water I put all of my strength into swimming away. He's very fast though and didn't take long to catch up to me and grab my ankle, pulling me backward.