Pt. 1- Perfect; Maintain the Image 

                           --------------

    Suho opened the door to his home, the sound of talking flooding his senses. They called out for him, beckoning him to join them in the kitchen.

    “Suho! This is Youngjae and Micha, Siwoo is having a sleepover with their son Yejoon next week.” He told Suho, keeping a firm grip on his shoulders.

    Suho inwardly scoffed, pasting on a fake smile. “It’s very nice to meet you Hyung, Noona, but if you’ll excuse me. I have some homework I need to do, along with a bit of soccer practice.”

    She smiled, harshly patting him on the back. Suho withheld the urge to flinch and smiled at them. After all, it’s his job to help maintain the image.

    “Of course, go do your homework. It’s good to know that you value your education Suho.” She said, keeping an eye on the guests.

    “Yes, I’ll be up to my room now. It was nice meeting you Hyung and Noona, keep a good eye on Siwoo for me.” Suho said, worming his way from his grip. The guests smiled and nodded.

The Jun family was the perfect family.

    The neighbors wondered how they were all so perfect.

        The neighbors wanted desperately to be as perfect as them.

            But.

        Would tomorrow be as perfect as them?

Or.

Would it all be ruined before the ticking of their timers is finally done?