A/N

Hey guys, Kai here. This is just disclaimers and all that boring stuff, I’d prefer if you read it all, but if you don’t want to, I’ll bold the important parts. Anything not bolded is still important, but if you don’t want to read it, you probably don’t have to.

 Okay, so, first things first.

    This is my first published story, and any criticism you have, I’d love to hear it. Don’t be afraid to be honest, I need to know what I can do better.

    Second, this story won’t be light-hearted at all, that’s just not how I write. I will be throwing jokes in, and trying to make it not as dark as it could be, but just know that happiness is not my thing. So, at the bottom of the description and this, I will be giving warnings, if anything makes you uncomfortable, I don’t blame you if you don’t want to read it.

    Third, I may not abide by the rules of writing all the time, and my grammar may not be the best. I’ll try to do my best, but I’m quite lazy, and don’t have time to fix every mistake I make, especially with school.

    Fourth, if you’re coming from Rose’s story welcome, if you’re not, welcome. There is no prior knowledge needed to read this, so it doesn’t matter to me if you have or haven’t read her story. (but it is good, I do recommend it, you can find it on her account Flowers2030 -it’s called Forever You Are Young, and it is a BTS fanfiction. By the time this comes out, she should be on book 2, or writing it)

    Fifth, I don’t like really A/N’s, so this one, and one at intermission will probably be all there is, unless it’s really important.

    Sixth, I will be taking requests for scenes any of you want, if they aren’t in the story. All I ask is that there is nothing dirty in the requests, or I won’t write them. If I get requests, they’ll probably go into something separate from this that can also be found on my page if I get any. If you have any requests, message me, or leave a comment on the part titles so I can find them easily.

    Seventh, my writing style is weird, deal with it. Also, I won’t guarantee when there will be updates, life happens and all that, but there should be at least one update a week. I don’t know how everything will work out in the end since I still probably haven’t written everything, so if I edit something I will tell you so you guys know what’s happening.

    Eighth, all characters in this story are my own original characters, if they resemble other people characters or real people, know that I did not intend for that to happen. Any art or music I use is not mine, all credit goes to the owners.

    And lastly, please, DO NOT publish my writing without my permission, or use my characters. If I find out that it is being published on another account or site without my permission I will delete the story from here and leave it unfinished. If you do find my work on another account or site, please let me know so I can deal with it, and hopefully not have to delete this. It’s taken me months to write this, and for me to be happy with it. I worked hard on this, and I had to develop my style for a long time, testing out many things that didn’t work through trial and error, I would hate for it to go to waste because of plagiarism. Now onto some of the details,

Story Details:

-Will be split in two halves, intermission in between

-If you feel like it, at intermission we can do a Q&A, so, if you have any questions about me or the story, leave it here and if we get enough, I’ll do one

-After intermission, I will take a week off, or maybe just a few days depending on how busy I am, to proofread all the parts after, and make edits to them

-Some parts are shorter than others, as we go on, the parts get longer… probably

-I do break the fourth wall…. a lot, get the flex tape, wood, nails, ladders, and anything useful in wall repairing ready. I don’t know if we’ll be able to repair it. Also, feel free to leave theories and answers to the questions in the comments if you feel like it.

    Warnings:

    -Violence/Blood

    -Abuse

    -Gore

    -Mental health 

Side note: All currency used will be American, I don’t feel like learning Korea’s currency system. Since I live in America as well, all games will be American, like Soccer.