🇺🇸 1 🇺🇸

~America's POV~
"Ugh"I groaned as slowly opened my eyes. I out of my bed and got dressed. I put on some navy jeans and a black NASA hoodie. After getting dressed I went downstairs.

"morning America" Canada said to me as I entered the kitchen. "morning Canada morning Dad" I said getting my bag. "morning faggot" my dad replied. My dad is abusive to me ever since he found out I was gay. Canada gave me a side smile, I sighed and grabbed my bag. "I'm going now" I said leaving then house.

I started walking to school which wasn't to far away as I only lived about 15 minutes away. Once I had entered the gates of the school I seen Russia, Finland and North Korea great. I tried my best to avoid them but I seen North Korea point at me and Russia and Finland turn around. They all started to walking towards me, Well shit. "hello America" Russia said with a grin on he's face. "please can just leave me alone" "Why would I do that faggot" Russia replied as he kicked me in the stomach. I fell to my knees and looked up to see them laughing at me. "pathetic" North said as he spat on me. "p-please s-stop" I begged. "look at you so weak" Russia said as he kicked me in the face and I passed out.

"ow" I said walking up on the ground. I decided to skip school and I walked into the forest. I sighed as I I sat down under a tree. I started too slowly sob with my head down. Then I heard some noise. I looked at to my left and seen a silhouette of three people. I got a bit closer with out being seen and saw it was Russia and he's friends. I didn't want to deal with this right now so I slowly started to walk back until
CRACK
SHIT THIS DAMN BRANCH I said to myself. "I'll handle this" I hear Russia say as he is comes my way. I quickly run but hear Russia running behind me. "come back you little shit" he said but I kept running until I tripped over my shoelaces and fell then I blacked out... Again

~Russia's POV~
I was chasing America when I seen him fall. I was going to leave him there as I didn't care but the I saw the blood. Oh shit he had fallen head first on a rock. I flipped him over to see he had a giant wound on he's head. I took out my phone to text North and Finland.

<Russia
Hey you all can go home I'll deal with America

<Finland
OK then

<North Korea
Fine

I sighed and ripped part of my trouser leg to rap around America's wound. I then lifted America up and place him on my shoulders. He was so light and small. I felt my face heat up. Russia no he's your enemy and your not gay.

Once I got to my house I went to my bedroom and placed America on my bed then I got the first aid kit form my bathroom. I got some bandages and rapped them around he's head.

Hopes you liked this
565 words

Goodbye peeps