~50~

Once we arrive back home, Mat announces "I'm going to take a shower." He throws his suit jacket over the back of the couch and unties his bow tie as he walks towards the bedroom. I follow him back and once he reaches the room, I grab his arm and spin him towards me. When he's facing me, I press my lips to his. He seems surprised at the burst of confidence but he abides and kisses back, using his tongue for added effect. He sighs into the kiss and bites down on my lip gently. "I'll only be a few minutes." He whispers to me before pecking my lips again and heading into the bathroom, pushing the door closed but not all the way. Through the door crack, I can see him unbutton his dress shirt, untucking it from his pants and lifting it off his shoulders. I also see him undo his belt and pull it from the beltloops. I hear it fall on the floor and the water turns on. I sit down on the foot of the bed and take off my heels, which are now killing my feet. I take off the dangly earrings I was wearing and put them back in the box on Mat's dresser. I scroll through my Instagram for a minute, looking at all the pictures I was tagged in from tonight and post the one with Mat on my Instagram. Then I hear the water shutoff. 

I stand and reach behind me for the zipper of my dress. "Need some help?" I hear from behind me. I turn and see Mat, wet hair and a towel hugging his hips. "Please." I say, turning my back to him. I can feel his warm hands grasp the zipper and pull it down slowly. He lets the dress fall away from my body, piling up at my feet. I turn back around to him and he leans down and kissing me softly. His wet hair is pressed against my forehead and he has water droplets running down the sides of his neck and along the lines of his pectoral muscles. He looks down at me not wearing a dress and I watch his eyes take all of me in. "My beautiful girl." He mumbles before kissing me again, sealing our fate for the night. 😉