~25~

We walk back to the hotel, hand in hand and Mat hasn't stopped smiling. I've never seen him like this. Once we return to the hotel, we go up to the floor where the guys all have rooms. I stop at my own room first, gently knocking on the door. Anthony opens it. "What's up?" He asks, opening the door wider. "I need to uh, grab clothes." I say. I step into the room and Lauren's laying on her bed. When she sees me, she lunges off the bed and runs over to me. "What happened? Tell me everything!" She demands. "I have to hurry cause I'm staying with Mat tonight." I hurry and change into a blue tank top and black shorts before coming out and sitting on the bed with Laur and Tito. "So, once the game was over, we came back here and then we went for a walk. We walked to the CN Tower and he told me about Abby and I told him about Alex. Then he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend." I explain quickly. "Oh my gosh that's so cute!" Lauren gushes. "I'm proud of him. Especially after Abby." Anthony says. "I promise, I care about him a lot I'll never do anything like she did." I tell them. they both give me hugs before I leave my old room to go to Mat's. I softly knock on the door. After a moment, it opens, revealing a shirtless Mat. It almost takes my breath away. His body is as attractive as his heart. His muscles ripple whenever he moves. I swallow the lump in my throat before stepping into the room with him. He places a hand on my lower back and leaning down to kiss me as he closes the door, locking it.