• t w e n t y s e v e n •

Sure, it's not a surprise that I have feelings for him, but it's hard to say. I may have overreacted and kissed him and.. Told him that I loved him whilst calling him an idiot... I was being stupid, cracking under pressure.

     "Oi, stupid. Wake up." I heard a voice from above me, I opened my eyes to see Katsuki hovering over, smirking lightly. It wasn't devilish like usual, it felt genuine, it made me smile.
"Hm? Oh.. What happened?" I muttered, sitting up as he sat back on the ground.
"You fell asleep, idiot." He huffed, ruffling his hair. It was so fluffy.
"What are you laughing at?" He sneered, squinting spitefully.
"Hedgehog." I snickered quietly, earning a punch to the shoulder. "Hey! You can't deny it, you're a fluffy bastard!" I laughed aloud, holding my stomach. Katsuki grumbled curses, pouting irritably.
"Shut up, you damn tease!" He yelled, standing up and starting to angrily trot away. I only laughed, catching up to him and throwing my arm around his shoulders playfully. This was.. Actually fun. It was comforting being with him, to think he'd spend so much time with me just because I asked.

     We went to our separate dorms after a nice chat about how stupid I was. Despite how much he said he hated it and whatnot, I loved it. I loved it so much. He really wasn't a bad guy, even if he acts like an asshole, he's a real softie.
     "Someone looks smitten~!" I heard a voice sing. I yelped in surprise, startled by the lamp turning on, revealing a smirking Mina.
     "M— Mina...?" I blinked, staring. "What are you doing in here??" I asked in a suspicious tone, squinting.
     "Oh, y'know, just doing some research." She smiled, giggling mischievously. I pressed my lips together, staring at her.
     "Anyway, I couldn't help but notice you were with Bakugou~~"
     "How do you know that—"
     "Come on, honey. Don't try to fool me, I can smell him." Mina waved her hand, tilting her head. "He smells amazing, like an explosion of a sweet savoury smell of warmth and vanilla..."
     "Okay, that's enough, Mina." I said, brows furrowing, feigning disgust. Though, I have to admit that she's right. He smells so good..
     "Wait— what does this have to do with anything?" I shook my head, focusing back on her. Mina groaned, rolling her head around in frustration.
     "Do you want to expand your relationship or not?!" She huffed, clearly irritated.
     "W— well, uhm..." I stuttered, blushing at the idea of being closer to him than I already was. At least, I thought we were close...
     "Great! I'll see you tomorrow morning!" She clapped her hands together, smiling brightly before skipping out of my room. I blinked, staring at the door for a slow couple of minutes, desperately hoping I'd just imagined that all in my head.

     My hopes and dreams were ruined as I was greeted by Mina and Tsu.
     "So, what's the deal with you and Bakugou? Ribbit." She asked, tilting her head as she placed her finger on her chin, tongue sticking out a bit.
     "Wh— what?? Nothing! Nothing's 'going on'!" I frantically waved my hands in front of me, my cheeks getting redder and redder.
     "Oh, come on! Stop denying that you love him!" Mina whined, jumping on her tippy toes.
     "... I'm not denying anything....." I mumbled, poking my fingers together as I looked down at my feet, embarrassed. I could've sworn someone was listening, it made me anxious.
     "Why did you want to meet, anyway?" I asked gingerly.
     "To help you, dummy!" She said as if it were supposed to be obvious to anyone.
     "Help.?" I repeated, my brow furrowing in confusion and hope, earning an amused and excited giggle from the Alien Queen.
     "Yep~! We'll be your cupids from now on to help your hopeless romantic butt!" She laughed, her smile the brightest ever.
     "Mina-chan, I don't get why I'm here. Ribbit.." Tsu said, blinking.
     "For emotional support!" Mina responded with a cAckle, jumping up and down in an excited matter. Tsu and I didn't really get it, but we knew she was plotting.

     Class started and ended, eventually it was time for lunch. Mina had pulled me aside for some small talk.
     "Did you get to talk to him yet?" She asked, grabbing my hands. "No," I answered, shaking my head. She smiled.
     "Then go sit with him! Look, he's over there right now! Go before Kirishima takes your spot!" She yelled, shoving me towards his direction even before I could protest.

This is gonna go terribly...

     "Uhm.. Hey, Katsuki?" I mumbled awkwardly, gripping the tray Mina magically picked up for me. He looked up at me, chewing on his rice and meat.
     "Could I sit with you?" I asked, "I mean a— all of you?"
     "Sure, [Y/N]!" Kirishima smiled brightly, sitting beside Kaminari and Sero. I smiled back, eyes lighting up as I sheepishly sat beside Bakugou. I was embarrassed at how happy I was but I couldn't feel it at the moment.
     "So, [Y/N], what made you want to come sit with us?" Kaminari asked, tilting his head as he took a bite from his rice.
     "Well, I just wanted to expand my relationships." I answered simply, smiling widely like an idiot, thinking of what Mina had said to me the previous night.

My relationship.. With Bakugou...

     I subtly shifted my gaze over to Bakugou who wasn't paying any attention to any of us. Sigh.. I guess I should've expected this, it was Katsuki after all. A mere peasant like me couldn't change him one bit.
"Hm? Oh? Well, you'd make a great friend!" Kirishima smiled brightly, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled back happily, catching a curious glimpse from Bakugou. I glanced over at him which only made him look away, confusing me. I tilted my head a bit before just looking away, going back to his friends.
"So, what do you guys like to do?" I asked, looking at Kirishima and Kaminari.
"Oh, just, hero stuff. Nothing else really, there's nothing else to do." Kirishima said, shrugging in response.
"My buddy Bakugou here helps me study." He laughed smiling playfully as he earned a growl from Bakugou.
"Shut the fuck up, Kirishima." He sneered, squinting at him as he grabbed his tray. "I'm leaving early." I blinked, quickly grabbing my tray and standing up.
"Hey, uh, I think I'll leave early, too. See ya!" I said, quickly heading to rid rid of my tray and follow Bakugou but he was gone before I could even call out to him.

A/N: oh yeah. the 14th was my birthday.